Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

MarryMe.dk

I used this app to help my sales. Works really good and creates a security for my customers. I will continue using it.

Bloombellamoda

I used this app and it really helped me bring traffic and sales to my store! loved it will keep it, thanks !

Gadget Hub

Still needs to use it thoroughly
Social proofs are a good source hence lets see how this app performs on the store

Manzana Store

Bom, mas vamos ver como funciona com o tempo de uso.
vou tentar traduzir para utilizar em português, porem não achei a opção

March 20, 2020

Thank you for leaving the review. You can translate notifications contents in your language. If you need any help in this regard please reach out to our support team and they'll help you out.

Shop XO

Hi, i order in this store presents for my mother, and we were very happy! shipping is not a long time!

Hi,

Thank you for reviewing the app. Leaving a review is optional to use our free app. We encourage you to use the app and then share your experience with the community.

Johnny Bravo Online Store

very good app, ty so much for giving free . ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty tyt yt yty ty ty

March 20, 2020

This review made our day! Thanks.

ghomelit

this app is very awesome and helpful, we love it so much and the theme is fashional. Thank you for much for this app!

March 20, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review. We really appreciate you being an awesome user and helping to share the word about us.

Puri Collection

I don't have been tried yet but I think that this app is so awesome it looks like if it would make hight conversation

March 18, 2020

Thank you for choosing Sales Pop and leaving a review. We wish you a big boost in sales on your store and encourage you to update your review as leaving a review is not mandatory to use our great free app.

Jess Baker by Design

I am liking using this app. Seems really easy to use loving it so far. Will definitely recommend.....

Tulleskin

great app Thank you fr amazing service ! See you soon bla bla bla bla great app Thank you fr amazing service ! See you soon bla bla bla bla