Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

HEALTHandMED

This app is incredible. 400+ clicks and nearly $2,000 in additional revenue since it was added to our store. Highly recommend.

Jimmy's Gym Shop

I don't know if it works, because obviously I have to rate this app and write a review with 100 characters.

Sport6x

Great APP, I highly recommend this app for any store that doesn't have a sales tracker setup!...............................

uplukestore.com

eu usei este aplicativo para o meu shopify, é muito fácil de usar, eu usei este aplicativo para o meu shopify, é muito fácil de usar

Bamboo Mainstreet

It does a great job of adding social proof to your site. With a good design, you should make sales.

Babymemory.nl

this app didn t worked in the beginning but its because i had to give them a review i hope it will work now

March 13, 2020

Thank you for your review. You can freely use the app and leaving a review is totally optional which we have clearly mentioned in the app dashboard.

We encourage you to use our app and then later share your experience with other users after you have explored and evaluated the app, how it fits your needs.

In case you need any help, you can reach our support team via support@sales-pop.carecart.io or from within the app.

WearIt.PR

i used this app for my shopify,is very easy to use,i used this app for my shopify,is very easy to use

Uni-Mega-Store

Delightful Diffusers

This APP is perfect and seriously UNDER-RATED , Gives those social proof tags from customers up to 60 days in the past! Really easy to customize your colours/shape and timing options. Just what I was looking for and is currently completely free!
k

No annoying paid only features!

Great Feeling

Great app it will boost the salles

I use it now fore over A month and its really great

I recemond