Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

Preserve Lives - First Aid and Survival Products

I used this app to help me boost sales. I recommend it. It will help your sales and help customers feel more secure.

Palmazul Beachwear

I´m not sure how good this app is because it asks for a rating before you actually use it. I hope it works well

Everyday Fashion

I am just getting started but great so far! It is very easy to download and install to help boost sales.

Shop Gringo

Vou começar a testar assim que testar volto aqui falar do app se ele é bom se respondeu as minhas expectativas

OneStopShop_23

i was just starting to try this app. Let's see how will this do to increase my sales. So far seems okay and it's very easy to install.

Sheries place

it installed so thats good. you should let the user use the product first before having to write a 100 word review.hgu

Women Era

Great app easy to use. The sale pop help to build social proof among customer which this help surely does.

TheHomeOfJewelry

Works well except sometimes the pop-up do not appear whereas they should. And I regret the fact that you can't translate the words "days ago".

utdoorshub

I have to write a review to use this app. Gonna try it and then write an honest review.
Stay tuned :)

Dorothee's Gift

Indispensable app, for dropshipping beginners . Good solution to increase your sells and become rentable