Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

2091 - 2100 of 3236 reviews

cheap4way

Support TeamSupport TeamSupport TeamSupport TeamSupport TeamSupport TeamSupport TeamSupport TeamSupport TeamSupport Team

Meias Up Store

The app is ok and friendly. BUT we don't have a option to choose the size of the Popup on the Desktop and Mobile. For Mobile it's too big. And there is not a Portuguese Popup option. That's why I'm giving just 3 stars.

Okay4you

Great app love the design and layout love how it looks on my page I’m looking forward to seeing the results from all of the items done and how much more sales will get

Central King

This app is very convenient and user friendly, great help to improve sales of our stores..recommended!!!!!! try this one

Ms Airpods Case

After seeing the example and reviews, i thought i should use this apps for my store. I don't have any problem with this apps and it very easy to set up !

Casecoo

Its Great app I really liked this and I recommend this to all fellow shopify merchants. Its one of the best app

PrissyByPrincess

I used this app to boost my store. It’s really cool. I wish it was easier to understand and use but it’s cool

Savage XLII, LLC

This app is very convenient and user-friendly. I think it will help visitors really trust the brand since its a small online business and it shows real orders made.

Bello Beauty

awsome app wauw!! unbelievable i don't know what to say so I just keep typing until I can't anymore.

window-wonderland

gooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd