Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

PerCare™

Une application très intéressante, je recommande ! seule bémol la prise en main est un peu difficile mais on s'y fait !

martinasworldstudio

Very good app, i like it so much isqwbbfrbrcyd debfey8 fvgyrg eibierbgfivg ndybgruygu geiwfuibfyubg4

JWStiм

It is a good app thank you ! This has been a good experience and ti has helped me with starting my online business

Siebalex

I used this app to help me put sales notifications on my store. I really like how it does. It would be nice if we could make "Someone" appears on the notifications, even if a name variant was used.

Marthshop.com

Gostei do app, até agora se mostrou bem prático e fácil de mexer. Vou fazer mais testes.

The Daily Blooms Singapore

Good app. The best part is that it is free. Very useful and very easy to use. Simply install and it is up and running.

Shop @ Santebyti

After months of using the app, it seems it works properly with my page. Thanks! Keep up the good work!

extravaganzboutique

Amazing app,i would recommend 100%.it helps me know who visited my Website,in which city etc.....ths

Sara's Little Soy Melt Shop

i have only just started using this app. so far so good. lets see what the future has installed. go sale pop

techno305

the best app jhjgugujkujhgjhguk jhjhujhuhu uh. hiuhiuhiu hiup uhuhuhuhiuhuih uhuihuihuhuhuh uhuihiuhuh