Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, Popups

Indigow

Super application à utiliser sans modération ..................................................................

GH Eletrônicos

utinizei muito bom recomendo muito .....,................... .........................................

Rueville

I love the app. But give some more time for the older sales to still popup or the option to do so.

Fyrous Store

I've been using this app for almost 3 months. It really helps my business. Hoping you'll have a Stock and Sale Countdown.

Higher Ground Delivery

Excellent app. Super easy to use and get going! Fully automated, such an amazing design. Props to the developers! Thank you!

FaceBro

I used this app to help me start up my first shop, highly recommended, but will give 5 stars when i see it working

Black Bead Master

Great App so far. I installed it to increase my conversion rate.This is highly recommended for new shopify stores

Guaru Store

great app, I really recomend it. The best app free to shop a pop up. Worked very well for me. I'm using in my shop in Brazil

the organizer pump

it's a must have app

Octo Store

I cannot use this app... its showing notifications for other store. Not from mine. I´m trying to find out how to solve it but coudn't find it.

February 4, 2020

It seems that you are having some confusion with our sample notifications which are by default used to test if the app is working properly.

Therefore it's an understanding issue rather than any system bug.

We would encourage you to contact us on our helpdesk at support@sales-pop.carecart.io and we'll help you out in setting up your account.