Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Marsello
4.6
September 2, 2020

Not one function worked for me. Support promised to answer, but they only wrote "we will answer you". I will look for another app

Kitchen Steel
Time spent using app: 2 days
September 13, 2019

The app stopped working and there's no way to contact support. The email gets returned and their website offers no options.
We used to love it before that. I hope it can get fixed.

No B.S. Skin Care
Time spent using app: 8 months
Marsello replied October 2, 2019

Thanks for getting in touch with your review. I've been looking for your email in our system but can't find it sorry. Have you tried emailing us at support@recovermycart.com ?

May 16, 2019

The good:
Very nice and easy to use interface.
Very well thought out settings.

So why 2 stars...? The email delivery rate is well below acceptable levels.
all emails were set with a bcc and I have found non-delivery issues daily.

The proof is in the stats- in the 30 days I had switched from the basic Shopify cart abandonment, my recovery rate went from 14% to 9%.

Too bad- because the email look cleaner and have the ability to try to recover with more than one email would be nice.

vanitiesdepot.com
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Marsello replied May 17, 2019

Thanks for bringing this to our attention with your review. It is very strange that your recovery rate went down. It usually goes up after the switch!
We would love to work with you to get this up past 14%. We are looking into your account with us to see what's going on and will be in touch via email soon.

March 11, 2019

I just installed the app will put positive result once i receive good result......................................................

Myfashunpassion
South Africa
Time spent using app: 12 days
August 9, 2018

App looks like it would work wonderfully. However the app does not save changes you make to email templates and keeps reverting back to a previous version. Very unrealiable

Shreve Crump Low