RecurrinGO! Subscriptions

RecurrinGO! Subscriptions

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited March 9, 2018

The app still needs to be integrated in our store (technical reasons) but the management has been very very helpful and tried to solve any problems that we experienced. I will update this review once it is completely integrate!

Many thanks to Mr Yauheni.

Thespanishfactory
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 7, 2017

Love the idea of the recurring payment. Would love it even more if I could create a recurring payment using "offline" products to send to my wholesalers and retailers with standing orders.

Fancy Free Shop
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 1, 2017

Best bloody app ive ever used and its easy to learn!

Rescuesupportstore
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 29, 2017

So easy to setup I was shocked!

Drchristianson
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 28, 2017

Easy to install and configure. Support is top notch as we needed the settings tweaked behind the scenes to work with our theme. App has a professional look and we hope to see the benefits soon!

Snazzy Gourmet
Time spent using app: About 3 years
August 27, 2017

It's a great app! Very easy to use and the support has been fantastic. If you want to see what it looks like on our website check out www.90degreestea.com.au :)

90degrees Tea
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 19, 2017

Brilliant app, easy to install and implement in my new online store! :D

Tearrific Uk
Time spent using app: 17 days
August 18, 2017

Most recurring order/subscription apps are too expensive for my small store. This app is perfect and their customer services was very helpful getting me setup quickly!

Wise Bread
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 11, 2017

I think this is a great app, and has a lot of potential. The fact that it does everything I need it to do, and it helps my store save money is what makes it better.

Snack Bundle
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 8, 2017

Thank you we've been looking for this kind of app for our subscription business!

Stylegenietrial1