Bold Memberships

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Blind Squirrel Publishing

Time spent using app About 5 years

This app is the bomb, and has converted my simple website into the recurring revenue engine by allowing me to give users access to premium content for a small annual fee. The options that they have for allowing you to structure the membership programs with the use of smart lists and also to be able to show or hide content is great as well. I've only scratched the surface on how I can use this product but I LOVE it!

PS. Their concierge service for the installing of the app worked like a charm, and while I was trying to work out how the Membership application worked they were super responsive and helped me out along the way.

PPS. This is the third application that I have bought from them and each one is better than the other

Michelle Cherian

Time spent using app About 2 months

Getting set up with Recurring Memberships was super easy. I booked an appointment with Ben as soon as I added the app. I wasn't sure if it was exactly what I needed for my new offering, but after speaking with him, I felt confident it was. Michal was super helpful in doing the code update that needed to happen for the Recurring Membership to work. He got it done in less that 24 hrs! So far things have been nothing but great. Thanks Bold!

Smiley Tummy

Time spent using app About 1 year

I have been extremely impressed with the level of support I have received with getting information and support. The level of communication has been fantastic (big thanks to Ben from Bold app support).

The layout of the app is clear and logically laid out.

I have enjoyed my overall experience so far and look forward to our working relationship :)

Many thanks again to Ben.

Also big thanks to Corey, you have been a great :) Corey has been very effective & efficient with replies, advice and problem solving.

Hans / www.smileytummy.com