Bold Memberships

Membership Program with Custom Access & Recurring Billing

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

www.bicycleservices.co.uk

Time spent using app About 20 hours

Marty installed far quicker than the estimated time. Offered additional advice and tips. Included some recommendations with links to support my requirements. Excellent service! The App itself is far more user friendly than previous Apps. Very impressed.

AltarSocial

Naman from Bold Memberships helped me and was excellent at responding in a timely fashion and helped me solve the problem. I greatly appreciate it!

Curfew-Club

Marty from the customer success team was faster than expected and provided excellent guidance! Now I will test the app, but customer service already receives 5 stars.

SUE AND SUDHA

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Customer service from Naman and Esha was great and prompt. All my questions answered in a jiffy! Appreciate it!

MediaFYI

Totally recomend thos app, very fast support which is the most thing i value, overall excellent service!

U-Fix the Twist

Customer service is great. Brysen was super patient with my last of technical skill and went the extra mile in helping me set up and customize my membership registration page!

Canalside Pet

App is very useful for creating memberships! My store uses multiple tiers of yearly memberships, and Bold Memberships has met my needs for customer tagging and is easy to add as well! Customer support has been fantastic as well, Naman from Bold support helped change back end areas to customize my store!

ALILANG.COM

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The apps works smoothly and properly charges our subscribers and tags them in the back end. The service team quickly installs the app on the themes you need. Thanks guys.

Shop Pastry Arts Magazine

While the app ultimately did not work out for the system we were trying to build - a digital magazine that delivers issues to paid members seamlessly - the customer service (Bhumi specifically) was absolutely amazing. We worked with them for about two weeks. They did code updates, walked us through explaining what was happening, and more. The company has solid apps that work for various business types, and amazing customer service. We tried to make it work for us, but had to move on, but still really appreciated their effort.

FLO and KO Onglerie

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great support, thanks to Carter and his precise and convenient answers. I'm always pleased to the support of this App, they never failed me.!