Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships | Reviews

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

ALILANG.COM

The apps works smoothly and properly charges our subscribers and tags them in the back end. The service team quickly installs the app on the themes you need. Thanks guys.

Shop Pastry Arts Magazine

While the app ultimately did not work out for the system we were trying to build - a digital magazine that delivers issues to paid members seamlessly - the customer service (Bhumi specifically) was absolutely amazing. We worked with them for about two weeks. They did code updates, walked us through explaining what was happening, and more. The company has solid apps that work for various business types, and amazing customer service. We tried to make it work for us, but had to move on, but still really appreciated their effort.

FLO and KO Onglerie

Great support, thanks to Carter and his precise and convenient answers. I'm always pleased to the support of this App, they never failed me.!

Tony Thomas

Priyanka did a great job taking care of my Shopify issues. I recommend Bold Membership. What a great app!

Ticket Resell 101

Do not use this program or any other program by BOLD. They had a glitch in the system and unsubscribed all my monthly subscribers. Over 80 members to be exact and 8 months of work down the drain. Not to mention zero support from these people. I’m taking legal actions against this company for the financial damage they caused me.

barefacelashes

Great customer service had a problem and explain things super clear via chat it was smooth fast and I recommend

Hawa Live

I use this app to have a membership system on my store. The customer service is absolutely amazing !

Red Cherry Eyelashes

I have some questions regarding the necessity to upgrading our plan and talked to Samantha. She is so nice and helps a lot with my amateur questions (our programmer quit and I basically have no clue). Keep the nice and hard work!

Expert Toolkit

Great app - does exactly what it says it will do. Very reasonable pricing too. More important though is the support from the BOLD team - always super responsive, very helpful. 10 out of 10!

justpayretail

Service is on point! Priyanka helped me to directly solve my problems! Go on like this. The App itself is also amazing.