Bold Memberships

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

barefacelashes

Great customer service had a problem and explain things super clear via chat it was smooth fast and I recommend

Hawa Live

Location Malaysia

I use this app to have a membership system on my store. The customer service is absolutely amazing !

Red Cherry Eyelashes

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I have some questions regarding the necessity to upgrading our plan and talked to Samantha. She is so nice and helps a lot with my amateur questions (our programmer quit and I basically have no clue). Keep the nice and hard work!

Expert Toolkit

Time spent using app About 3 years

Great app - does exactly what it says it will do. Very reasonable pricing too. More important though is the support from the BOLD team - always super responsive, very helpful. 10 out of 10!

justpayretail

Location Germany

Service is on point! Priyanka helped me to directly solve my problems! Go on like this. The App itself is also amazing.

swanky pets club

Location Australia

this app works well for me which im very happy about since theres not much competition with members apps.

Salty Paws

I use Bold Recurring Memberships for my dog walking/pet sitting business. Their customer service has always been extremely helpful whether communicating via email or chat. Their agent, Priyanka, in particular, has helped me find solutions and answers to my questions and has been a joy to work with.

Vital Salveo

Location Taiwan

I think the app is very useful for our small business requirement and the team installing the app for us, really helps a lot. It makes easier for us to use the app. I would recommend this app to others.

Beanstalk.co

Priyanka was very helpful and patient through my very specific requests. One request required help from the custom apps team and Priyanka got a ticket created. For the other item, Priyanka was able to quickly get an answer and provided instructions on how to implement the solution. Thanks!

January 6, 2020

Hi there - thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so happy to hear that Priyanka was able to answer your questions and get the issue properly escalated so that our team of product experts could get things sorted for you ASAP.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

leafycheck

the developer helped me and gave me excellent advice and it was clear.

Chintan Trikha. this is a excellent app and im proud to download it

December 30, 2019

Hello there! We're glad to hear that our customer service specialist was able to work with you and answer some questions for you. We're so glad to hear you're enjoying our Memberships app! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.