Bold Memberships

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Pino Spa Wholesale

App is buggy.. any time you add new products to your store the customer tags reset/disappear and all the customers get locked out of their accounts. Very frustrating and took a long time to figure out why.. we lost several customers over the years and they offered no solutions so we had to find alternative options.

Break Point FC

I was not happy with the membership app. Customer service was not good at all and very slow to respond.=. For over 2 years now we had trouble with the app. The app had different information than what stripe had on their account and we could never rely on what bold app said. We tried to get it fixed but it never worked correctly and then when we went directly to stripe you guys erased all the recurring payments on stripe and untagged all my customers. I was also getting charged 1% more by using your app then going directly through stripe + the membership fee. I don't recommend this app to anyone and if you want to use an app like this you should go directly through stripe. All you do is copy their codes into your page that you want to charge.

February 14, 2022

Thank you for your honest feedback! We're sorry to hear about the less than satisfactory support you've received - we do take this very seriously and will be looking into how it can be improved.

I can otherwise confirm our team has reached out to you regarding this request, and while it looks like we haven't received a response from you, we wish you the best in your e-commerce journey!

StreetX

This app will not work with any modern themes. Over 2 years since Shopify deprecated the 'include' tag and Bold havent bothered to update their theme.

February 4, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. I can confirm our team is are looking into the issue and hopefully we will see this resolved this in the near future.

Wagyu Clan

I launched my website a few days ago and the discount price appears on the cart but when people go to checkout the member price is not there but just the regular price. My customers are complaining and I needed help ASAP. BTW THE PROBLEM HAS NOT BEEN SOLVED.

The Great Game

I've been using this app for 9/10 months, its ok apart from lots of my customers are randomly having their tags removed from their email accounts. As they need this to access the content they have paid for its having a very bad effect on our reputation. I've spoken to Bold about this before and they haven't found a solution. I've also spoken to shopify and shopify experts on numerous occasions and they all say its the Bold app causing the problem. I'm now forced to look for a better alternative as I can't grow my business knowing that this problem will persist.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry for the issues you have been experiencing, we have our developers looking deeper into this issue. We really want to help you resolve this and thank you so much for your patience, we really appreciate it.

ANAHIT ETEMADI

Terrible App, on top of Paypal problem, styling also doesn't change immediately, it takes a day or two if you change the color or font!!! It take time...bcs it is marinated to be cooked!!!! SO STUPID!!! and SO FRUSTRATING!!! Have only one App but FUNCTIONAL!!!

January 12, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any frustration this may have caused you, we are constantly working on improving our app. Thank you for bring this to our attention.

melaniepavola

Terrible app, generates a lot of problems with customers that they make a PayPal claim and after many cases, your paypal account finishes banned.

EverydayVitamin

They are too slow in response and even though after explaining the jquery file issue they had not responded back. There app loads jquery.min.js file which is normally added by themes nowadays, so duplication of jquery.min.js files causes error in theme files

November 6, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! One of our Merchant Success specialists have reached out to learn more about the errors you are experiencing.

Pilates with Amelia

I would personally avoid if you can. Not quite sure how it has such great reviews... Not only is the customer support terribly slow but the app does not even allow you to use your themes checkout. It instead creates an unsightly checkout experience with way too many steps involved thus reducing the likelihood of a customer even purchasing a plan.

SharpSVG

After 3 days of waiting for the first response, a guy from support named "Bhumi" responded, I literally replied to him in minutes, after that he replied back in 2 days... I need fast support because this App is not working and not showing content for members only and they keep unsubscribing.

Previous 1 3 4