Referral Candy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

$49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Lozi Boutique

This Apps is everything. Great

Indiraskin

I just started using this program, and being a not-so-technically skilled small business owner, this was scary. Naturally, I goofed up and didn't read something so when the referral program didn't work as I thought, I panicked. I contacted the tech support, got immediate emails, and the person assigned to me went directly to the engineers, looking for what went wrong, only to find that i skipped a step in the process. He was so kind about it and sent me an article walking through EVERY STEP of the piece I was missing. Never once did he blame me or show aggravation for having to search for something R.C. didn't do. Nope. He just rushed to help me fix it. I love this! Thank you, Bryan!!

Higherhangers

Incredibly powerful platform with fantastic customer support to help getting launched properly with best practices. DO NOT proceed with activating your campaign fully without going through the very helpful onboarding call with a ReferralCandy rep!

T Rex Sound

I got this set up right before a week long Black Friday sale for my site. It has done wonders for my launch and I have seen a significant boost in sales from the referrals. Love it so far.

Magicmisteu

The service has proven to increase our sales month to month giving our customers the easy opportunity to share with their friends. The support offered by Ferry and the team has been 1st class, proactive in making sure we get the best out of the app and ever able to tailor the service to our individual business needs. Highly recommended for any business that wants to empower it's customers to create sales.

Wearhaus Inc

Great app and amazing customer service!

Furbo Dog Camera

Interface is very easy to understand and follow. Support and Service are great!

Bleiebilen No

This is great, and good help from staff!

Imossi London

Great app! Only just started using it and Ferry was so helpful getting it all set up. We look forward to increasing sales and awareness with this app! Thanks guys.

Seesense Cc

Fantastic customer service from Bryan and the support team at Referral Candy. Great Shopify App that allows our customers to be rewarded for referring friends.

David