Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

We’ve run referral programs for over 30,000 stores & counting

Punchdrunk Panda

This app is quick to use. I think it has a lot of potential if there's a dedicated resource in your company to monitor the progress/performance of this app.

No Nasties

ReferralCandy is easy to use and super sleek. We love the clean design and feel of the app itself but also the emails being send out to our costumers.

We aren't missing any features. The app does what it is supposed to do.

We have been using the app for over a month now and are still confident about it but need more time to figure out what incentives really work for our costumers.

A minimum of $15 is a bit hefty when compared to the overall price of Shopify itself and also if you need more than one month to figure out the proper incentives. A different price for companies based outside the US would also be appreciated.

Would we recommend the app? Even though we are still waiting for the big hike in sales to happen its the best referral app we have tried out so far and are confident we can make it work.

PUBLIK | Women's Clothing & Accessories

This app works great for spreading the word about our store. Zach at Customer Support is also quick to answer any queries I had. I would recommend it! It's helped sales for our store!

OCEAN GANG CLOTHING

The app was easy to set up and we were up and running in no time. We were impressed at how quickly word-of-mouth spread as soon as we started with the service, bringing us thousands in new sales so far. Would definitely recommend this.

I can't believe how easy that is! Great back-end. Didn't have to customise much. Shame it can't target existing customer base (hence 4 stars).

The Ignite app is a fundamental part of our referral strategy for 2011. The Anafore team has been incredibly response to our needs and I'm fascinated and excited by what we've achieved so far using this simple to deploy system. I look forward to continuing to optimize our program and growing its efficacy throughout the year.

1 2 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 80 Next