Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Furball Pet Care

Tippy from Referral Candy was super helpful with the setup process. Functionality is pretty great with the app overall. I would recommend!

Finalstraw

ReferralCandy is very easy to set up and get going. They also have super responsive customer service via Intercom chat or email support.

Emma Chloe Us

Amazing customer service! Tippy answered my questions in a clear and prompt manner It was super easy!

Organic Beard Supply

Lorraine was very quick to respond and tentative. She reached out to the ReferralCandy engineers and found a solution quickly. Great customer support!

The stand alone app itself (not the Shopify app, but actual app) is always improving but has room for growth (hints 4 stars)

Fidobiotics

The app is pretty good, although can be a bit buggy. The customer service is wonderful, I spoke with Lorraine and she figured out the bugs I was dealing with

Sock Life Uk

Great customer service! Software is really easy to use and keen to get using it to promote my business! www.socklife.co.uk - and Jon was super helpful with helping me getting setup! Thanks Jon!

Megatoncoffee

Great and helpful responses from Tippy!

Goldilocks Wraps

Love the live chat feature for customer service! So quick and efficient! Tippy was great and I'm happy to know I can reach out in the future with questions.

Neurogum

Great experience with the customer service team to get it all set up for my store: neurogum.com. Tippy was fantastic.

Get Maude

Tippy was super helpful and expedient!!