Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Lean Science

Andre was a great help! Very impressed with the features and easy integration of Refersion. Thanks!!

TRU PAWS CO.

Refersion has worked seamlessly as our affiliate referral program. It has thorough demo to be able to set up yourself and the support from their team has been amazing. Andre has been communicative in making sure to answer all of our questions and have our account up and running. Our account was also properly extended once we got set up while we learned the app thanks to Andre! We are excited to have Refersion now.

Reign Together

App is intuitive and support is great. Mr. Andrew Yoon was very helpful with all my questions and got my shopify squared away.

The Tattoo Club US

The team at Refersion, especially Olivier, were very helpful with getting us integrated and setup correctly!

E Ola Hawaii

Got a lot of help from Refersion on install and integration with Shopify and PayPal particularly from Andrew who was really responsive to the configuration issues we had. The plug-in seems pretty easy to use so far. Hopefully the affiliate marketing works and I can see how efficient the calculations and payouts are.

The Smart Founder

Awesome app and even better support. Andrew followed up on an email he sent with instructions on how to set something up in the app. Thanks Andrew! He didn't have to follow up, but he went above and beyond and did.

The Cultured Coconut

I had an issue with the initial setup but Andrew helped me out right away and It's now smooth sailing.

Mezcla | Plant Protein Bars

Olivier from Refersion did a great job with walking us through the platform. We just signed up so do not have a ton of insight into Refersion yet, but so far the customer service has been great!

Pretty Pokets

Best customer service and Andre helped me from start to finish and explained all the different options and setup. We are getting a lot of affiliate sign-ups and the process so far has been super smooth!

Iron Flask

I am still at the early stages of trying this app, but the support I got from them so far is impressive, special thanks to Andre for his amazing work.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 83 84