Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

Cocofloss Pro

Nick was SO helpful in onboarding us to Refersion! Extremely responsive and answered all my questions (I probably asked a hundred!) and I feel comfortable running Refersion after all his help. Thanks, Nick and Refersion!!

VIBEDRATION

We have used Refersion for over three years and have built an awesome ambassador program on it! Refersion makes it easy to send commission to affiliates and automatically creates coupon codes on Shopify when an affiliate creates their unique code to promote with. If we ever have a problem, the Refersion team is very quick to solve the issue. Affiliate marketing has been a huge part of our company thanks to Refersion

ProGrade-Digital

Support is great, they are very responsive on the chat and Andre has provided thorough information that has solved my questions each time.

SwellPro Store

I am new here and always have questions about the system, but Emma really helps me quick with great patience. I'd like to say thank you and look forward to the experience with refersion.

LolaHemp

Emma was very helpful. The app is everything and more than we need. Quality technology and superb customer service. Emma was honestly super helpful. Ya'll should buy her a beer.

More Shower SPACE®

Shakima was amazing. She patiently explained the value of affiliate/referral marketing to me, a non-techie. When I had an implementation question, Andre was quick to propose a simple article with the right fix. Great company!

Microbe Formulas™

This has been very beneficial! I was able to ask questions and receive answers almost immediately. Would definitely recommend! Emma was a very beneficial support agent and I would not mind asking more questions and receiving help from her again.

Kurafuchi

I’ve been using this for a few months and I’m very underwhelmed by the results. Encountered an issue with the referral code not being generated. The support said it was a bug from a few days prior which they had since fixed, but clearly their "fix" didn’t generate the code and the problem was still there. I think it’s fair to say they should have notified me of this major bug when I inquired about this exact feature just two days prior.

A big issue is that the app is not responsive or mobile-friendly at all and since all our influencers are on mobile, it doesn’t look good.

I invested quite a lot of time in the setting up & getting familiar with this complicated app, and at a rate of 89$ a month, this has been a huge waste of resources. I’m done. Will be waiting for a better app to come along.

Car Guy Supplies

We have been using Refersion for the past 5 months and have had nothing but problems. The app is very buggy and never seems to be working properly. I have worked for years to build lasting relationships with my affiliate partners and the Refersion software has been randomly giving and then taking away commissions putting my integrity into question. Unforutanly after several commission issues, I can no longer trust this app and will be looking into different options.

selfieclothing

it's been a mess trying to get my affiliate program up and running. not entirely refersions fault but mainly payment rails but they have an integration with them and assigned me a contact at payment rails that just stopped answering after a while instead of assigning someone on their end to my case. so. I give up.

can app developers these days stop contacting me personally after I've written a review btw? just waiting for it to happen every time I write a review that isn't 5 stars. I have to start putting a disclaimer on every review that I will change my rating to a 1 if they do.

oh this is the reviews, I thought I was blogging.

do people still write blogs btw?

that's all for now.