4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless Shopify integration, effective commission tracking, and efficient payouts. The customer service, particularly from team members Andre, Janice, John, and Andrew, is frequently praised for prompt and helpful responses. Merchants value the live chat feature, quick issue resolution, and efficient onboarding. The user-friendly interface, effective affiliate management, and customizable programs are also appreciated. Many have found it instrumental in growing their affiliate strategy, boosting sales, and expanding their affiliate community.

December 22, 2023

Andre Tan from Refersion is a literal life saver!
We have moved our affiliate program over to Refersion and they have held our hand every step of the way!
Andre answers every question thoroughly and also in a way we can understand (not so techy people over here).
Very grateful for all of their support & highly recommend their program!

Yoni Pleasure Palace
4 months using the app
January 22, 2024

John was super helpful with merging my two accounts !

HockeyShot USA
About 1 year using the app
October 17, 2023

Andre was incredibly helpful in problem solving and troubleshooting several questions we had with the program after switching to a headless website.

RHOBACK
Over 3 years using the app
September 22, 2023

Had some trouble uploading cvs files for an affiliate. John did an amazing job helping me out. THANK YOU JOHN:)

Dermalogica Switzerland
Switzerland
About 2 years using the app
September 19, 2023

Andre and Andrea were a great aids in not just getting us setup on our Shopify Plus store but going above and beyond to ensure that we had more than enough to succeed with Refersion! They were available for all of our onboarding questions and were always willing to help in any way they could. Very pleased with Refersion’s customer service so far!

Muenster Pet
About 2 months using the app
August 28, 2023

Andre has been my go to for support and he has always been incredibly helpful. I always ask him any questions I have because I know he will always fully get any questions I have answered and always in a timely manner. He has definitely made my experience with Refersion a very good one!

atgbuddies
About 1 year using the app
August 18, 2023

Refersion is a really great affiliate platform for us. It allows us to seamlessly track commissions and pay out affiliates + see top partners. John on their team is great as well, really helpful whenever I have questions.

Equip
Over 7 years using the app
August 10, 2023

We've been a Refersion customer for about 5 years and the team has always been great to work with.

Recently, we were working on a project to connect Refersion to a landing page platform and Andre from the team was a huge help to get the project completed!

Tiege Hanley
Almost 5 years using the app
August 31, 2023

This app is expensive, not intuitive, it is time consuming to setup and also to approve all of the conversions. It does provide a W-9 form for the Affiliates, so you will need to manually monitor that and the forms of payment are limited. If you need help from anyone... good luck. They do not help you at all outside of sending you links to figure out the problem yourself.

I will say though that Janice from Customer Service was very kind and even though she could not help me as much as she wanted to, she was the most helpful person I have ever worked with at Refersion. Janice is most likely the best employee in that company.

Só Dança USA
Almost 2 years using the app
Refersion, Inc. replied September 13, 2023

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your experience. We do offer a tiered pricing model so that we are able to accommodate merchants at all levels of their affiliate marketing program, and we regret these plans did not meet your needs.

While we do encourage the review of all conversions, we do have multiple options for auto-approval. Should that be of interest please out to our team at helpme@refersion.com to have this activated in your account.

Thank you.

PS: We love Janice too!

September 26, 2023

Jon got our account up and running in no time!

Home Detail UK