Affiliate Marketing & Tracking

Affiliate Marketing & Tracking | Reviews

by Refersion, Inc.

Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Marketing Program

5kind - Clinical Skincare

Looking great...and Jenna did a great job of getting us integrated with the app...so here's happy affiliating

Gaming Genix

Andrew fixed my domain so that I could test in a very reasonable amount of time. I am very happy with the support.

myluxedo

Excellent product which abstracts away the trouble of referrals and payment. Integrations such as this can be tricky, but Refersion has a easy-to-reach customer support system with knowledgeable reps (such as Andre, who helped me resolve an issue I had). Support responds pretty quickly (<1hr) to queries, which is very nice.

Jigsaw Health

Refersion is an *exceptional* tool for tracking affiliate conversions. It's so good, we've started using it to track our own internal campaigns by creating a new affiliate for each campaign. However, I was having trouble with getting "add to cart" Shopify links to track correctly. Andre from Refersion went above and beyond -- he included several screenshots to help walk me through each step -- and helped resolve the issue for me. Well done Andre!!

Growbuds USA

Eric and Andre from support helped us to solve an issue we had with the installation. Thanks to that, everything works fine now.

WP Standard

Really easy to get on-boarded. Very easy to use and Andre was especially helpful during the process.

LEVUR

okay, now this was probably the fastest affiliate app setup I've ever seen. Thank you for making this app so easy! Highly recommended!

HYP Motors

Andre and his colleague Sean have been extremely helpful in responding to our queries and helping us with the installation. Thank you so much.

NaughtyKit

Rubbish, full of deception. I couldn't find a place to unsubscribe. I deducted $89 a month when I didn't use it. I applied to the app staff for a refund according to the directions of Shopify. They told me to go to the Shopify staff. So I was charged for two months without using it

August 10, 2021

Hi NaughtyKit - thank you for connecting with us directly to resolve this issue. This was, as we discussed, an unfortunate timing issue due to a recent change in Shopify’s policy regarding our ability to issue refunds. That said, however, we are always striving to improve and apologize again for the experience you had with us. Please let us know if we can help with anything further.

Urbotanica

relatively easy to set up had a few legacy issues to sort out but Andre sorted it out for us and fixed the issues

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 87 88