Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Track referrals & pay commissions to affiliates + influencers

firstchop

Support was helpful and fast, especially Emma. Nice work Emma! Problem solved while I ate lunch :). So far really happy. Definitely the best value for affiliate tools.

KNOX DOGWEAR

Refersion is the best app for affiliate marketing. Their support team is very quick and always has an answer. Emma in particular is fantastic! So quick & helpful. Thanks Emma!

BLUblox

Great Ap so far and also fantastic customer service - especially from Shakima! Keep up the great work

ViralTrendShopping

The app is very smooth and easy to use thanks to all the tutorials the team behind it provides. Great job guys! Especially Erik who greatly helped me make sure everything is running smooth! Great app and customer service!!

The Redneck General Store

I am what one would call a luddite. . . . really out of touch when it comes to all things web and computer. When I was tasked with assisting the good folks at The Redneck General Store.com, I did some study about how Refersion works, and am still studying, and even with a question about the logo and upload and size, Shakima at Refersion took the time to help me almost immediately! Even for folks like me who don't know much, and are a little concerned about learning e commerce, I can say with absolute certainty that the Refersion folks have your back. . . . thanks, Shakima and all at Refersion.

Foofster LLC

Eric did a great job with helping me on the initial setup. Looking forward to learning more about this. Thank you again!

ExtenCity Hair

Shakima is the BEST customer service rep ever! I was already very impressed with her level of customer service when I first called Refersion (yes, they have phone support, a-mazing), but her continuous support when I called back and prompt responses via email to help me set-up my affiliate program was wonderful. Shakima went above and beyond to help me out.

I'm also very appreciative that Emma was able to integrate Refersion with my store and successfully put through a test sale to ensure it was working properly. What an awesome team, THANK YOU. I'm excited to get this program started, woop!

You & Your Pet

EMMA is the best ......................................................................................

clicknbuyme

Awesome support! Emma integrated my Refersion account with Stripe. I'm not technical and this would have taken me forever or I would have had to hire someone to do it for me. Thanks again Emma!

marafashions.com

Refersion is greatest app ever as it enables one to grow it business exponentially. Also, Refersion's operations support team headed by Emma is top notch! Thanks,Emma, for your support and thorough technical troubleshooting and hence the resolution of my issue performing test order through aforementioned app, on 9-24-2018. You're the best as Marafasions.com looks forward to working with you in future.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62