Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Track referrals & pay commissions to affiliates + influencers

Go Rings

Affiliate tracking is essential to our business model. We couldn't do it without Refersion! If ever we have troubles, their CS team has been super helpful. Like, over-the-top helpful. Emma and Erik have saved my behind on multiple occasions. Thanks Refersion!

Imagine That Treasures

I use this app the customer support is a 4 out of 5 the affiliate program needs to be updated so the affiliates can see if their customer is on the right link for the website to help the tracking & knowing that affiliate is getting the right commission. This could be updated like Avon affiliate program they have pictures when the customer click on the links & maybe it would be a much better app.

MetaThreads

Customer service team is top notch, especially Emma. Questions are always answered in a timely manner, with direct answers as well as articles to help.

Bike Series

Really appreciate the help from Erik. Nice and friendly!
Looking forward to the performance of our campaign. Thanks

Cosmetic Love

Great plugin that does what it was supposed to do. I had some issue as we were using the enterprise version but the support staff was helpful in providing assistance. Emma attended quickly to our queries. Would recommend you to try it out.

Life Clothing Co

They are so helpful and so friendly. They are willing to help. Can’t say enough about their customer service. Emma was incredible

Baby Tula

We haven't started implementing the program yet, but the set up was easy and Shakima on the customer support team was very helpful when I had some initial set up questions!

LFYSHOP

This app is great as I have 100,000 followers on Instgram I’ve gained a lot of people to work for me very quickly.

Oh and EMMA you’re a legend

Xtension Styler

Emma did a wonderful job helping me troubleshoot my issues so thank you! Gulp! I'm enjoying the simplicity and ease of usability. I'm loving the $$$ I'm already making from referrals. I'm still in trial but made enough in sales to almost pay for the year. Thanks Refersion!

PelicanCoolers.com

I just download this app and have busy setting everything up. Shakima noticed that I haven't placed my test order yet so she went ahead and did a test order herself! She even took care of canceling it. Very attentive. Thank you so much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 65 66