Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Track referrals & pay commissions to affiliates + influencers

Golden Sunrise Activewear

Emma helped me setting up the website and run the test order. She was very helpful and and I had everything up and running now thanks to her.
About the app itself, I am just starting it and will let everyone know how it works in 2 months time.

Bisou Natural

this is a really good app which has solved many of my headaches when tracking affiliates. great and prompt customer service. Special shoutout to Shakima who has been so patient with all my questions. I would recommend this app!

TheDaily.io

Erik. Mate. You changed my life. If your company doesn't buy you a case of beer.... then we will have to force you to be a www.thedaily.io model.

Your call Refersion... Your Call... **Shaking Fist**

Luft

So far so good! Very user friendly and easy to use. Getting set up couldn't be easier with their incredibly helpful staff: Emma was able to integrate with Shopify, run a test, and make sure everything was working as it should. I would highly recommend Refersion to anyone looking to get the most out of their affiliate marketing.

Dwell Niagara

Emma helped us set up and get us running on the back end. Refersion has offered me a webinar to update my skills and a one on one session to go over any questions I may have. I love that they link right to my store and how easy it is for affiliates to join our community.

dwellNiagara.ca

Paris France Beauty

Great app! Quick customer service response! Good for Affiliate Marketing!
Excellent technical support!

Improve.Organics

Pretty disappointing - very expensive app. The value of an affiliate app is initially in its market place, which attracted only a handful of poor quality affiliates. The support team take days to get back to you with questions, and the system itself took a long time to set up. You can only have one offer on the market place at a time - the effectiveness of this app is really up to you and the affiliate networks you already have. I had to delete it before I began bleeding money.

aphrodite-shop

Setup process has been amazing! Emma was really helpful! Really like the fact, that this app has a payment structure that is not based on traffic or affiliates.

Kaaktusparis

Thanks to Emma and Shakima who are very kind and efficient. They are available late in the evening (in France).

BRANDSON

OK lets' lead with the Customer Service, very quick replies, follow ups and they are doing everything they can to make your experience as good as possible but I have only just started setting up my app. So far it seems really easy and Im feeling optimistic, specially because the amazing Customer support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 68 69