Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

The Cultured Coconut

I had an issue with the initial setup but Andrew helped me out right away and It's now smooth sailing.

Mezcla | Plant Protein Bars

Olivier from Refersion did a great job with walking us through the platform. We just signed up so do not have a ton of insight into Refersion yet, but so far the customer service has been great!

Pretty Pokets

Best customer service and Andre helped me from start to finish and explained all the different options and setup. We are getting a lot of affiliate sign-ups and the process so far has been super smooth!

Iron Flask

I am still at the early stages of trying this app, but the support I got from them so far is impressive, special thanks to Andre for his amazing work.

Healthy Height

Onboarding was easy and smooth, Olivier helped me out. He was very communicative and replied to my questions in a timely manner. He also offered an additional meeting for getting familiar with the platform.

One thing I would change is I did have 3 different reps email me about setting up the account. It also took a few days to receive the collaborator request and was sent to a different email than given (goes to your store's email not the one you sign in with) so that was a little clunky.

Sleep Artisan

I think this is going to be a great tool for our site, just what we were looking for. Andre has been a huge help making sure everything is working properly for set up!

Beardthemen

I used this app and had tons of questions and concerns and Olivier from reversion helped me through it all!!! I love these guys and definitely staying ! Thanks again man!!!

ModernChicStyle

I will be using this app to pay affiliates. Have not had to utilize it yet but it seems to be a great app. Andre did a test order and everything is set up properly and working smoothly.

US BioSolutions Direct

Refersion has the best support of almost ANY app I've used. And Andre over there is amazing! Probably the best affiliate app out there. Highly recommended!

Hemp Strength

Andrew was really helpful and helped me get everything set up seamlessly, he deserves a beer. Make sure it’s a pint :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 83 84