Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

Lipstickrepublic 2

I have been using this referral program for about a year now...Generally everything works well except I can never seem to pay affiliates automatically via PayPal (as is one of their features) but that's ok, I can live with sending payment manually. 4 weeks ago this program stopped abruptly...No idea why. It is no longer tracking what payments are needed to be paid to affiliates. So far customer support has taken 1 week to get back to me, and still no help although numerous emails have been sent. I will be uninstalling if I don't hear something soon!

Newzealandsbest

Let me start by saying, I am not the most technical person, so whenever I decide to add a new app to my Shopify store I get a little nervous. However, I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to set up Refersion. It ended up being just what I needed. It was very simple to customize the affiliate sign up page and emails. I was even able to take the affiliate link generated by Refersion and customize it in Shopify to better meet my affiliate's needs. There was one thing I was unsure how to do during the set up process, so I contacted Refersion's customer service team and Brittany was quick to offer the assistance and answers I needed. She also followed up to make sure I was all set up and ready to go.

Chynna Dolls

Refersion so far has been great. Their staff is great with answering all of our questions via chat and provide us with great information to really optimize our affiliate program.

Anthony Sinclair 3

Awesome app and excellent customer support! Highly recommended.

Camoeverafter

Great customer service and it was a very easy set up. Yet to see how it all works but it started well.

Spaced Out Shop

Love it. Others can now peddle my wares, and it was easy. Won't regret it, go. What are you waiting for?

Pasquale Fusca

Great App easy to set up and use. very happy

The Travel Bra 2

Customer service is excellent and the concept is great. Our advice is to think very carefully before committing to any affiliates app because once your affiliates are all signed up then you don't want to stuff them around by changing to a different app.
We very quickly moved to having to pay $27 a month for our affiliate program with Refersion once we had a number signed up but we were not yet generating any income from the affiliates program. This is a big commitment for a new company so for us the jury is still out on this app.

Be Well With Arielle

Easy to use and great customer service. Will definitely use for my future product launches!

Sedo Audio

Just implemented this week. Going well so far. Support has been very good. Looking forward to increased sales!!