Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

Generation Mindful

Easy to set up and customize. Love the dashboard!

Boss System

Refersion saved my life. I needed an affiliate program that could help me track the referrals and sales and all the other platforms were insufficient or too expensive. Refersion was my answer and gave me more than I expected. My sales are increasing and I have an easier way to track and pay my referrals. I have referred Refersion to several of my friends.

Trendy Smilez

Thanks to Brittany of Refersion. Just started using the APP.
Invite you all to visit our online store trendysmilez.com (on Shopify Platform) provide your feedback to improve,sign up for free, share and those interested may join as Affiliates. Will provide full review of APP after the trial period. Thanks to all!

Squeaker

So far so good. Very robust on the back end and it seems that a lot of customers are keen to sign up for the program. It really comes into it's own when creating an affiliate program with influences. Very easy to setup and sorts all the payments for you. Definitely worth it and as your customer base grows it's vital. I only wish I had set it up earlier!

Red Rocket Hobby Shop

Great app and works well. Excellent support too!

Ruffle Snuffle

Simple to set up - really nice interface - hoping it will bring lots of extra sales and revenue to the business http://www.rufflesnufflemats.com Thanks!

Originalsound

Great app!

// Original Sound

Dorm Decor

I think this is good app and it's working for us. I must say that it is difficult to get someone on the phone. When we finally got someone, we were able to get the assistance we needed and now call that person directly when we have a problem.

Pistol Boo

Seems pretty easy to set-up so far. I spent quite a bit of time looking for the best affiliate program based on reviews. We're a start-up so it was Affiliatly vs Refersion. Refersion got my support as the reviewers on Affiliatly didn't look real and there were very few recent reviews. I'll write another review soon to let everyone know how well this app works.

All Things Lyft

So far I love this app. I am new to Shopify and this has been one of the easiest features. This is one of two Bold apps I am using. Support has been quick so far too. Try the app.