Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Yooladesign

Great app, easy to install and get started, helpful friendly team , easy testing .
waiting now to see sales coming in .....

Kosmeausa

Refersion integrated painlessly into our Shopify store. We have lots of experience with affiliate marketing and networks, and this app has lots of easy-to-use features for defining commission levels, terms, and creatives. No set-up fee and the low minimum remove risk of the unknown (compared to high set-ups and monthly minimums of the big networks!). I also like the fact that the affiliate links will point to our domain instead of the affiliate network domain for redirect. Unknown still is the functionality of the marketplace channel that allows the merchant to recruit passively from the Refersion affiliate base. It also should be understood that unlike other affiliate networks, the merchant is responsible for the payout of commissions, although the ability to integrate with PayPal MassPay should make this an easy task (haven't done yet).

Panda Inc

Super effective and a must-have for expanding your business!

Exandin Nutrition

i great app for anyone starting up a small business, clear and easy to understand. great app.

Peora Skincare

It is a great app if you are just starting your business. Easy to use, simple yet powerful tool to use.

Vertstone

A superb experience. Easy, streamlined, non-complicated and the interface is clean and very, very tidy.

Octopus Copenhagen

It was a bit difficult to install (for me), but Brittany from CS was very very helpful and now I am up running :-)

Sexyback Boutique

This is a great app. After testing it out on a couple affiliates we found that it is extremely easy to use and easy to understand. The only downside that I found was the fact that the free plan has a limit of what I believe is $100, but up to ten affiliates. For our business (fashion industry), this $100 limit is achieved easily with even just one affiliate. Other than that, it is overall a great app, and I would recommend it to anyone who is trying to get into affiliate marketing.

Centurion Goods Keytags

So far so good. It does everything I need it to.

Monarch Extensions

The setup could not have been any easier! With a few clicks and some text modifications, we were up and running in no time at all. We are onboarding affiliates already and we can't wait to get immersed in the reports.