Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

Lord Vaper Pens

Thanks for incorporating my suggestions in the main stats interface. I ran programs for 15 years in another industry and I will say that this is a top-notch affiliate program built to work great with Shopify where others may not integrate as well. Great work.

Pixics

Just signed up for Refersion, and I'm loving it so far. I get to try it out for free for the first 15 affiliates just to see how it works. And the great part is that they allow back-links to your site which is essential for SEO.

Axis Drones

This is by far, one of the most user friendly apps I have added to our store. Customer service is very prompt and extremely friendly and knowledgeable via the chat module on their site. The backend is clean, modern and stress-free, highly recommend this app and company!!

Second Handmobiles Com

So far I love this app. They have excellent customer service and installation was easy.

Atticteatox

Great app! Really easy to use and effective. Highly recommended :))))

Chomps

So far this app looks to be a great affiliate marketing tool combined with a customer referral tracking system. I've been working closely with Brittany to get our campaigns set up and she's been extremely responsive and super helpful. Great experience so far, hope to generate some serious sales from it!

Mad Mouse Pad

This app is absolutely fantastic!

It is extremely easy to use and the customer service is amazing.

But most importantly, this is is invaluable for driving affiliate traffic and managing lots of affiliates.

10/10, would definitely recommend to anyone looking to increase their website traffic!

Image Painting

I have only used the free version but it seems to be working quite well. Really awesome app actually.

Belily Co

I just signed up! The set up is easy. The affiliate tracking dashboard is simple to understand and utilize. I appreciate the liquid coding for registration being provided for you. I added it right into my affiliate page. This also makes it easier for pre-existing affiliates to be able to log in and keep track of their earnings.

Fitlosophy

The Refersion customer service is outstanding. Brittany has always responded to my questions quickly and makes sure that everything is resolved. She has followed up with me on multiple occasions to make sure that things are running smoothly.