Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

Pistol Boo

Seems pretty easy to set-up so far. I spent quite a bit of time looking for the best affiliate program based on reviews. We're a start-up so it was Affiliatly vs Refersion. Refersion got my support as the reviewers on Affiliatly didn't look real and there were very few recent reviews. I'll write another review soon to let everyone know how well this app works.

All Things Lyft

So far I love this app. I am new to Shopify and this has been one of the easiest features. This is one of two Bold apps I am using. Support has been quick so far too. Try the app.

Jlabgrabbag

Great starter app for an affiliate program! Set-up is easy and tracking is effective as needed for a starter site. Could improve with access to a database of people and affiliates. Currently the marketplace is not robust.

Speedcubeshop

Works well so far. Just wish that gift card codes could automatically be generated so that I didn't have to create one for each affiliate....

Thekooler Com

This software is so simple and easy to navigate! I love the way it feels and looks! It is so much easier for our affiliates to use as well. Great app!

Bead Relief Bracelets

We had hundreds of affiliate marketers and we had not idea how to manage them and track their performance. Refersion has made managing and tracking extremely easy. This was the perfect solution to our problem, and it was very easy to set up!

Devine Beauty Emporium

Super easy to use and is definitely increasing my sales. As a small business owner this is the app for me!

Cade Style Lounge

So far, so good! Excited to see how things go!

shop.codaandcade.com

Omg Detox

Super helpful, thank you!

www.omgdetox.com

Terraslatepaper

What's great about the app is that it encourages people to join your affiliate program upon a completed checkout. We sell a niche product - waterproof paper - and the hardest thing about our business is getting our product in front of new people. Nobody believes it 'till they see it, and with a referral from a friend that knows how good the product really is, we get a new customer and keep our current customers by giving them a nice kickback.

The app is super easy to install and is moderately easy to use on the back end. You'll need to figure out how to setup Mass Payments through PayPal which takes a bit of Googling, but is totally do-able with one cup of coffee next to you.

Thanks Refersion! Feel free to check out our site to see how we use the Refersion app.