Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Zabba Designs

we love the app at Zabba Designs. we have been using it for more then a year and I love the ease of usage.

Get Back Supply Co

This app has worked very well for our small Surf Brand. It's a great way for customers to get discounts on our products while earning some extra cash and spreading the word about our company. Refersion has all of the tools and support you need to make a powerful referral program of your own!

Nick Gousha | VP
www.getbacksupplyco.com
The Original St. Christopher Surf Necklaces

Kulaushop Sk

we just test this app but it looks totally great. Support by Brittany is perfect. There is just one thing that I miss: Fully customizable and translatable front-end (login page etc.) ...English is very popular but there are also other potential new countries and markets :) I really hope that in the near future you will able to offer this feature...Marek by KULAUshop.sk

Www Mychoicesoftware Com

This is a fantastic system. It's well built and works great. We simply put the link to the sign up on our page and put out a email blast and we started getting referral traffic.

Justbella

Simple, straightforward and clear for both retailer and affiliate - this is our first time working with affiliate marketing and Refersion have made the process so simple!

Organizational Success

I tried a couple other well known names for affiliate tracking but Refersion is the one that offers the most comprehensive tutorials for a novice to understand. I would recommend this to anyone!!

Etrexa

We tried several affiliate tracking apps. This one seems to be the best so far. There are a few minor things we think could be better, but overall it's a good, easy to understand and straightforward tool that allows you to set up your affiliate program in no time.

UPDATE: The guys keep adding features. Great tech support!

Xoticahair

Great App! easy to set up and customize.

Tasr Tyc

Brittany was really helpful has the patience of a saint. When I had questions, fast responses. Not like the other app I had, customer service never responded.

The app is great! Love it!

Madden Coin Wizard

Been through a few apps, trying to find one like this, easy to install, can easily have on the front end of things without being fully external, easy to pay customers and see whats happening also.