Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

Bladeandblue

Very good app. Well built.
Unfortunately, we haven't had any affiliate requests through their Market place. We have switched to the free version, until we can get some affiliates to work with us.

Ice Gear Inc

Great so far! We sell personalized in case of emergency ICE cards and tags and we were looking for a way to partner with different organizations in order to drive sales. Setup took about 5 minutes and the interface looks great on both my end and the affiliates end. Very professional.

Axistango 3

Happy with the app and customer service. The app does exactly what we need it to, and the team is responsive and helpful. www.axistango.com

Penguin Organics

Our store had a problem with the tracking and refersion team followed up and solved the problem.

Olayemi 3

Cool app,but it doesn't work for my currency and refersion won't consider me :(

Lake Shore Threads

Great customer service! The product works exactly as advertised. It has boosted my reach tremendously!

Emazinglights 2

Great product with a user-friendly interface. Alex is awesome - super quick replies and a problem solver.

Prepared To Win

Have you ever put something off, finally decide to do it, then wish you had done it a long time ago? That happened with Refersion. I'm so glad I found this app. I wanted an Affiliate program but the very thought of tracking and managing it seemed like too great an undertaking.

Setting up Refersion was surprisingly easy and I'm feeling very good about it all. I received helpful support from Brittany (who is a client service superstar and has gone out of her way to answer my questions and provide useful tips).

It's still early...but I think this app will be a game changer...

The Color Black Apparel

Love this app! It's such a simple way to keep track of my affiliates. I find it easy to use and so do my affiliates. Thats for such a great service!

Paradise Ping Pong

Amazing program and very helpful staff!

Thanks Refersion!