Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

Goodnip

Very easy to install, with great how-to step-by-step instructions for linking paypal etc. Customer service has been great, and we're seeing new affiliates sign on every single day!

Teas And Extracts

It looks nice and functions great but the ROI isn't good at all.

$750 in sales at $27 (basic plan). Your cutting right into the cost of the product not the margin on the product.

This program would be so much more if it was commissions (payout) that your pricing plan went off of.

Modern Portable

I'm still learning how to use refersion but so far it seems very powerful and well worth the money and learning process. So far so good! Very happy!

Food Huggers

This was super easy to install and easy to execute. Nicely organized.

Healthy Audio Hypnosis

I think this is brilliant! Easy to install, and understand. And the support is really top-notch. For us, the benefits outweighs the cost easily, so in my book, the app is self financing, which is what I guess many businesses want!

Primalskillet

We are in the testing processes and the customer service is top notch. We are working through some minor issues and a more detailed review will be submitted after all our concerns are addressed

Pe 360

Awesome app! I love how it's free and also love all the prompt customer service. I definitely recommend to every business owner looking for a awesome affiliate program.

Paragon Fitness 2

Amazing customer support, easy to use. Highly recommended, don't use anything else.

Natures Blueprint

Got it set right up. Ready to rock!! Thanks Team Refersion!!

-Jy-
Nature's Blueprint, Ltd.

Artdenoe

Easy to install, easy to use, and adapted to the size of my shop for the billing. Great, Thank you

Xavier Masson, Art de Noé