Reviews (1,010)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its exceptional customer service and user-friendly interface. They find it easy to integrate with Shopify and value its tracking capabilities for monitoring affiliate performance. The post-purchase affiliate sign-up feature is seen as a tool for boosting customer loyalty. Merchants also commend its ability to customize affiliate programs, track commissions, and pay affiliates efficiently, leading to significant business growth for some, with reports of up to 30x growth.

April 21, 2023

So far so good and Janice was super helpful getting me set up. Looking forward to using and seeing what it can do for my business.

FreshFleeces
Edited March 5, 2019

Erica, Ashley, Shakima, and Emma all did a great job in getting me started on Refersion. If used right, I think the app will be a great way to supplement store revenue! Thanks again, Refersion! Looking forward to utilizing everything to its fullest, and also increase social media presence.

Hat Heaven
December 30, 2020

Very good application, simple and useful. Thanks to Andre who accompanied me for the start. Refersion team is reactive, it answers our questions quickly.

AllWashin
France
Edited January 28, 2020

I use Refersion to help grow our e-commerce shop that supports autism, while simultaneously giving autism families a way to make some extra money by referring others to us. It's a huge win on multiple fronts! Emma was great to work with and made the setup process a seamless process!

Atypical Threads
Edited January 4, 2019

We are new to Refersion and if it wasn't for Erik we may not have finished the integration!

They have great customer service and reviews including from people I know offline. We look forward to growing with Refersion

Body Armor Direct
February 23, 2021

Super helpful customer service! I needed assistance customizing the code as I use a buy button embedded on a custom site and the team has been incredibly helpful with getting everything situated.

Magi Fisher's Shop
May 23, 2019

Emma helped me setting up the website and run the test order. She was very helpful and and I had everything up and running now thanks to her.
About the app itself, I am just starting it and will let everyone know how it works in 2 months time.

Golden Sunrise Activewear
June 27, 2016

Refersion makes a complex process easy and simple. Loving this app so far. Makes getting set up in our Affiliate System sooo easy.

Daniel
Utzy Naturals

Wholesomenutritionals
May 7, 2016

Excellent app. We have only begun to use the app and find it very intuitive and easy to navigate the set up process. Tracking affiliate visits and conversions is simple and easily viewable within the app.

Gloves Com
Edited January 4, 2019

So far, so good! Shibo has been amazing at helping me get up and running. It's pretty self explanatory too.

I tried Leaddyno but it was a real headache.

So far I'm loving it!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm updating my review.

After using this program for a couple of years, I'm finding that the platform isn't intuitive anymore, there is only online support during "banking hours" and reports are not very robust.

While it's not horrible, it's not as easy to use as I would like, being a busy store owner. so I'm going to be looking for a new one.

Sonia Roselli