Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

From $99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 26, 2015

Easy to set up. Easy to edit. Great client and affiliate interface. Thanks!

momme meals
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 26, 2015

Great software, all we needed to set up our programs. In addition, Alex has been very responsive to requests and some custom items we needed.

Wellness Mats
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
January 21, 2015

It is still too early to tell but we have had 3 affiliates sign up (all customers who purchased). It was very easy to install and support has been good.

Luna Maternity & Nursing
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 20, 2015

So far its a great app. I haven't recruited any affiliates yet, but so far, all the functionalities are good.

RAIMANA COWAN
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 17, 2015

Excellent affiliate tracking software. Incredibly simple and easy to set up and use. Would definitely recommend. Thank you!

WaveWall
January 16, 2015

So far, so good. Setup was easy. Added my first affiliate with no hitches or glitches. Too early for five stars, so I gave it four.

Veestro
December 18, 2014

I would highly recommend this app to anyone. It takes all of the guess work out of setting up an affiliate program and at a reasonable price. Plus the customer service it tops.

Real Life Rosary Store
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 11, 2014

Great App! Anyone can get this up an running on their own - "Plug & Play"

I emailed support with one small question - Alex emailed me back right away.

I would recommend this App to any store owner looking to track affiliate sales.

Josh
dirtyjane.com

dirtyjane.com
December 8, 2014

Great Affiliate management program. Smooth to setup and excellent choice for shops just starting out or already running at scale. 5 Stars!

Sproutfield
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 26, 2014

We switched from another affiliate product to Refersion because it's got all the features we want, the pricing is fair and it simple to set up and use. Alex provides excellent support and goes out of his way to make sure his customers are happy. We're very happy with this app and I highly recommend Refersion to anyone looking for a great affiliate solution for their Shopify store.

CharityMagnets