Reviews (1,011)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its exceptional customer service and user-friendly interface. They find it easy to integrate with Shopify and value its tracking capabilities for monitoring affiliate performance. The post-purchase affiliate sign-up feature is seen as a tool for boosting customer loyalty. Merchants also commend its ability to customize affiliate programs, track commissions, and pay affiliates efficiently, leading to significant business growth for some, with reports of up to 30x growth.

August 19, 2015

Brittany was incredibly helpful, and went above and beyond to answer my questions, prompt and efficiently. She gave me the peace of mind that I can contact Refersion anytime for help. Also, everything is going smooth with the app as well. Definitely recommend!

Raphaelapparel
15 days using the app
May 24, 2018

Refersion is a great app I've been using the for a couple of days and I already have my first affiliate partner. There marketplace works well. There customer service is great they respond in less than 24 hours. Erik has been very helpful!
Thanks

Iman Watches
15 days using the app
May 10, 2021

Andre from Refersion was fantastic, really quick to assist with setup. It seems to be a great start for using affiliates. Looking forward to seeing what happens! The Smart Cave

The Smart Cave
Edited June 26, 2016

We decided to go with Refersion, because it integrates beautifully with our recurring billing app by ReCharge (with is another five star app with impeccable support). So far it's doing exactly what it needs to do. Thanks, Refersion!

Shearclub
April 2, 2021

We joined refersion to help track our affiliates sales, as well as pay out our monthly charity initiatives. It has been such an easy process thus far. Everyone is quick to respond and Andre, who did our onboarding, is always quick to follow up to ensure we got our questions answered.

MR EATWELL
June 17, 2016

This app makes it very easy for me to manage my affiliates and increase my sale volume.

Crystal Dnp
March 7, 2018

Had fast, great service with Erik! Thank you!

Kittycatkrate
August 4, 2015

Service is excellent and the user interface is so easy to work with, two thumbs up.

Upgraded Self
South Africa
August 25, 2020

I used this app and had tons of questions and concerns and Olivier from reversion helped me through it all!!! I love these guys and definitely staying ! Thanks again man!!!

Beardthemen
March 10, 2016

Amazing App. Very user friendly.

Ivory Online