4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify integration, user-friendly interface, and easy setup. They value its effective commission tracking, affiliate management, and detailed performance metrics. The post-purchase affiliate sign-up feature is seen as a key tool for enhancing brand loyalty and sales. Many merchants report business growth after using the app. The customer service, especially chat support, is praised for its responsiveness and helpfulness. The app's customization capabilities and supportive onboarding process are also well-regarded.

February 20, 2019

I use this app for the ambassador who endorse my brand on instagram, in the aim to track the sells made thanks to you, and give them back some free product from my store. The app is not very intuitive for me (I don't use that kind of app a lot) so Erik checked some details for me, and now everything is ok ! Thank you !!

BeNN Nutrition
France
12 days using the app
October 29, 2019

Andre was top notch! Some apps drag their feet to install their code to your site but this went swiftly!

Hope to add additional positive customer service & user experience reviews in the future.

Curly Crown Crew
July 10, 2019

This app is great and helps offer a simple solution to my needs for affiliates. The company follow up and customer service is very good, as well. Nick was there to personally test my integration and is a great support. He has been amazing. So far so good!!

LOUD & PROUD SHOP
February 10, 2014

I installed this app because of all the great review about the customer support. But that's not the case for me. I contacted support through email last Saturday asking if they could help me with the setting, but I got nothing till now.

Update: Still nothing from them, I highly doubt this company is still in business.

BerryLane
September 27, 2022

Have not fully used this app yet but up to now the customer service was tremendous, I had a few hiccups setting the account up from my end and reached out to customer service and a guy named John helped me get everything set up quickly and was really kind during the whole process.

The R+R Collective
May 10, 2022

Andrew Y. was so quick to get our integration set up! We were set up within an hour of starting our free trial, great customer support!

Quantum Energy Squares
Edited November 4, 2016
Hairup Store
Edited October 26, 2016

So far i'm liking the app.I do wish they had a standard terms and conditions for customers though that cover us.

www.aromaluxelondon.com

Aromaluxe London
June 7, 2018

Great, just downloaded yesterday and already set up.
thanks to Emma

Maxime Gautier
France
April 22, 2016

It was a bit difficult to install (for me), but Brittany from CS was very very helpful and now I am up running :-)

Octopus Copenhagen