4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless Shopify integration, effective commission tracking, and efficient payouts. The customer service, particularly from team members Andre, Janice, John, and Andrew, is frequently praised for prompt and helpful responses. Merchants value the live chat feature, quick issue resolution, and efficient onboarding. The user-friendly interface, effective affiliate management, and customizable programs are also appreciated. Many have found it instrumental in growing their affiliate strategy, boosting sales, and expanding their affiliate community.

Edited April 30, 2018

Whilst we didn't have the best of luck with this app, Customer Service were very professional, friendly, and seem to have good intentions towards their customers which is a rare find. The pricing is steep and you will need a good amount of sales a day to make profit if you're using affiliate codes. But the staff and platform seem good.

Kuckian
3 months using the app
June 17, 2016

This is really neat, I am excited to incorporate this into my store!

Eupterrae
July 18, 2018

If you are in a business that does well for affiliate marketing than great. This app brought in no sales over 7 months. Also, they need to make it easier to cancel. I tried to cancel and went into their dashboard and there was no option. I had to reach out to them and Shopify to figure out if I deleted the app would it stop charging me. They need to make this clear to customers.

Mobility Ready
4 months using the app
July 10, 2019

Like how quick customer services gets back with you! Olivier form refersion got right with me and found a solution fast :) Glad I decided to use a great app for my life line!! Thanks Olivier!!!

Proven Industries
March 28, 2020

I use Shopify and the setup was very easy and straightforward. Thanks for the great help Andre. Look forward to using.

Mountain & Sackett
Edited August 2, 2018

Just starting to use this. Rating is 2 stars because there is no way to control notifications.
I currently have 13k followers on Instagram (@mr.asadshah) and as soon as I advertised this to my followers I have 400 affiliates within a few hours and 500 in the following day

My inbox is basically destroyed even though I ticked "Disable notifications new affiliates" in my notification settings.

Also, I realise now that, it takes their software time to accept affiliates. There is no option for me to select all of the affiliates and bulk accept all. I have to do 50 at a time. Writing this review and Refersion has only processed 10 out of 50

It is going to take me ages to accept 000's :(

I'll change review if my experience gets better

Asad Shah 2
4 months using the app
January 25, 2023

Great experience so far, and John has been great to work with. Excited to keep testing Refersion and growing a large ambassador program

SolaGarden
April 16, 2016

I tried a couple other well known names for affiliate tracking but Refersion is the one that offers the most comprehensive tutorials for a novice to understand. I would recommend this to anyone!!

Organizational Success
August 14, 2016

Refersion offered exactly what my online store was looking for! The user interface is so easy to use and navigate. All the affiliate information is neatly placed in front you. The payment system is set up so it's very easy to keep track and pay your affiliates. I would recommend Refersion to any store owners looking to increase your traffic and sales.

Mogul Warehouse
3 days using the app
September 25, 2020

I had an issue with the initial setup but Andrew helped me out right away and It's now smooth sailing.

The Cultured Coconut