Reviews (1,010)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its exceptional customer service and user-friendly interface. They find it easy to integrate with Shopify and value its tracking capabilities for monitoring affiliate performance. The post-purchase affiliate sign-up feature is seen as a tool for boosting customer loyalty. Merchants also commend its ability to customize affiliate programs, track commissions, and pay affiliates efficiently, leading to significant business growth for some, with reports of up to 30x growth.

January 7, 2020

I’ve been using this for a few months and I’m very underwhelmed by the results. Encountered an issue with the referral code not being generated. The support said it was a bug from a few days prior which they had since fixed, but clearly their "fix" didn’t generate the code and the problem was still there. I think it’s fair to say they should have notified me of this major bug when I inquired about this exact feature just two days prior.

A big issue is that the app is not responsive or mobile-friendly at all and since all our influencers are on mobile, it doesn’t look good.

I invested quite a lot of time in the setting up & getting familiar with this complicated app, and at a rate of 89$ a month, this has been a huge waste of resources. I’m done. Will be waiting for a better app to come along.

Kurafuchi
France
2 months using the app
July 28, 2016

Still trying it out but so far, so good! It's easy to set up, easy to register new affilliates and it tracks and records conversions quite well! Really enjoying it so far!

Uldekko
Mexico
August 16, 2016

Started using it, works easy and quickly.

Owconceptstore
Netherlands
October 16, 2016

Easy to install and set up. Will update with more/less stars after I have used it for a few weeks.

Engineering Outfitters
2 months using the app
August 4, 2015

Straightforward affiliate / customer referrals program. Was easy to get set up in a matter of minutes. My friends, associates, and loyal customers started sending me conversions same day.

No risk to start with the free plan. Then as the referral sales role in and you reach your limit, you get an alert and are only a few clicks away from upgrading to an appropriate paid plan.

Fiberflies
April 9, 2020

Nick assisted me in completing a Test Order and Testing the Referral Link. He completed the test quickly and efficiently. Thanks Nick!

Belle Beauty
October 16, 2016

So far so good! Easy to get started and looks promising!

Shaggy Unicorn
Edited March 2, 2016

Great customer service and it was a very easy set up. Yet to see how it all works but it started well.

Camoeverafter
About 1 month using the app
July 17, 2019

Being this is my first week at a new job and having no clue on affiliate programs, I found the refersion was very attentive and helpful with all of my questions. Once reading through the FAQ I was able to navigate through the website with ease and get our program up and running within a day!

Resync
August 27, 2016

Very easy to set-up. I also love the Marketplace to find affiliates.

My Dad Wants You To Know