Report Toaster: Custom Reports

Hassle FREE custom REPORTS and Analytics. Export and Download.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Art of Dawn McTeigue

Report Toaster provided a very essential report I needed that didn't come with my basic Shopify subscription. It had that report, and just about every other thing you could ever need as well. When I had a question about a report I was trying to compile I had a support person help me via chat in minutes, and they were very knowledgeable and able to sort out my issue. Extremely impressed! Plus you can't beat free. Get it!

December 3, 2021

Fantastic, glad to hear we had exactly what you were looking for!

Asēdos

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent app, and superb support! Messaged and replied instantly, would recommend to any one who need to generate reports

December 3, 2021

Thanks for your lovely review, happy we could get you sorted!

Front Porch Candles

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Found the report I was looking for! Great and Prompt Customer Service! Thank you so much for providing this app!

December 2, 2021

No problem, we're happy we could help you out!

Segerstrom Center for the Arts

Being a none profit, we really couldn't spend a lot for added plug-in. Not only has it helped out greatly, but their customer service has been exceptional!

December 2, 2021

Thanks for the excellent review, happy we could help you out! :)

Scintera Pty Ltd

Location Australia
Time spent using app 14 minutes

It would seem that Report Toaster IS the best thing since sliced bread. Hands down amazing set of reports ready to run (especially Marketing and Google Ads!) Thank you for allowing us in during the Free period as we are not financial enough to go to a plan yet. Edward.

December 1, 2021

Excellent, glad we could be of help! Give us a shout if you need any further assistance :)

Walnut Creek Bath Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I was needing an app that would show me my sales from POS for a date span. I needed each product quantity listed with variants. I was having trouble with getting this report but with chat George was quickly on it, explained everything I needed to do, helped me create the report. Within a few minutes I had the report I was needing! Very satisfied!

November 29, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review, glad we could be of service.

JennyDrakeDesigns

Time spent using app About 1 month

I love this app! It generates so many helpful reports, even with the free version. I am a small handmade business and the "order" and "product" reports are just what I needed to make it easier to fulfill orders each day.

November 29, 2021

Excellent, I'm glad to hear we could be of help!

Maxus Nails

Time spent using app About 3 hours

George was great at coming up with a report to help reconcile the Shopify payments payout reports to the bank deposits. Highly recommended!

November 25, 2021

Wonderful, happy we could help with your reporting needs!

Red Bag

George from Report Toaster was a huge help and was super quick to help me with a scheduled report I need for my daily business. I hope that it streamlines things for us.

November 17, 2021

We hope so too! Glad we could be of service :)

ShoeNami

Report toaster in incredibly helpful in wrangling the multiple channels we need to manage. When we first started using it, it didn't separate the POS channel by device ID, which is absolutely necessary for managing multiple stores and registers. George reached out to me a few days ago and informed me that they had resolved that issue. Excellent customer service.

November 17, 2021

Wonderful, glad we could be of help!