Report Toaster

Custom reports on analytics, financial, profit, export orders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

PureTime

Excellent value for money - even with the free version there is plenty of options! First class support really trying to help you!

January 19, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words! We are always here to help.

Laura Elizabeth

I just added this app to help me with my tax reports. Everything is easy to find. And, when I needed help, I chatted with someone who answered my questions quickly and even made a report for me! I couldn't recommend this app more!

January 4, 2022

Wonderful, glad we could help get everything you need :)

Link Haus

Very robust app with lots to offer. Lots of great data. GREAT customer support too! I've used their Chat a couple times to get clarity on how to do something and have been delighted with the help I've received. Highly recommend!

December 30, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! We are glad to help anytime. Please keep checking back for exciting new features.

Shoes on Solano

I've been really happy with the detail I can get from this app, and when I'm stumped George has been really helpful in figuring out what information I need.

December 22, 2021

Thanks for the great review, really happy we could help you out! :)

Madre

This apps useful for me to track my store performance and thumb ups with their customers support team!!!

December 16, 2021

Excellent, glad we could be of assistance! :)

Mini & Me

Recent gestart met het creëren van diverse rapporten. Veel mogelijkheden. Goede uitvoermogelijkheden. Daarnaast goede chatfunctie voor vragen met snelle respons.

December 8, 2021

Thank you for the kind review, happy we could help you out!

Aulipure

Exceptional customer service! Also this app can schedule reports, which is reallllllllllly helpful.

December 8, 2021

Excellent, glad you find the scheduler useful! Thanks for the review :)

YALLAWASEET

greatest app
great function and tools
even free. really amazing app please use this app anyone who are looking for export data

December 8, 2021

Thanks for the review, glad we could be of service!

El3ment Productions

This is by far the best app and support I have used on shopify. The support was instant and they helped me to create reports from another app extension I used on shopify. I highly suggest this app!

December 6, 2021

Excellent, really appreciate the nice review and we're happy we could provide you with exactly what you were looking for!

Tables by Peanut

The app is useful for creating customs reports. We currently use a paid app but this app is what we needed and it is free. Support person is very accommodating and was able to help on our request to include older data.

December 6, 2021

Thank for you the kind review and glad we could be of help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9