Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

SmartBuyWines.com.br

The app works just fine. It helps to get your customers to rate your business as well as think about your services and products while you manage your store.

Imaging-Superstore

I used this app to gather reviews for our store and help generate positive reviews. All good, easy installation and set up

Jeunesse Facial Aesthetics

Wanted to be able to configure all ratings across platforms and this app allows me to keep track of all!

COSAM

I was looking for mail chimp alternative and i bounce on Reputon Customer Reviews app , which has helped me reach and maintain my current customers. I will recommend to anyone interested looking at this app..

foxfyi

Good morning I have a great day with this app very nice to good this app does my work so easy and and my time

Gissings Boutique

I used this app to gather reviews for my business and help generate positive customer reviews. Good app

Oilcloth International, Inc.

Thanks for the heads up! I understand what the app Reputon is now. We always appreciate good reviews and learning about not so good ones, esp when the customer doesn't even let us know!

July 25, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. Reputon is not affiliated with any review site like Trustpilot, Google, Yelp, etc. It just helps sellers to encourage their customers to leave positive feedback on those sites on autopilot and to avoid public negative feedback.

Small Batch Customs

All I can say is wow! I always have struggled to get quality reviews since most people aren't quick to tell you how great of a job you did. However, people will hunt you down to leave a negative review. This changes the game! I received over 20, yes twenty, 5 star reviews on the first day I installed the app. I highly recommend this to anyone who's looking to boost their review scores.

Apoc Industries

Easy to setup, thanks for that to many apps make it so hard to up and running. Upset customer are always quick to leave bad reviews, so I am hoping this app will get the happy customers to leave reviews to correct our star ratings.

SCOOT CITY LTD

Reputon is a great app, great concept, everything I need, I would highly recommend this app to anyone running a business