Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews & feedback by email

Small Batch Customs

All I can say is wow! I always have struggled to get quality reviews since most people aren't quick to tell you how great of a job you did. However, people will hunt you down to leave a negative review. This changes the game! I received over 20, yes twenty, 5 star reviews on the first day I installed the app. I highly recommend this to anyone who's looking to boost their review scores.

Apoc Industries

Easy to setup, thanks for that to many apps make it so hard to up and running. Upset customer are always quick to leave bad reviews, so I am hoping this app will get the happy customers to leave reviews to correct our star ratings.

SCOOT CITY LTD

Reputon is a great app, great concept, everything I need, I would highly recommend this app to anyone running a business

Arrange Floral Design

Easy setup, works well with 6 new google reviews within hours of setup.
My only complaint would be that it sent out reviews to 300 of my previous customers who would have already received review requests from my other review app so my have been confusing or feel like i was spamming them. Apart from that, im pretty happy so far.

July 19, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We hope that Reputon will help grow your online rating fast!

Talowood

Thanks for the great app looking forward what it does for my business with growth, trust and feedback online.

Booksgrab

Loved the concept, just installed and waiting for positive reviews. I needed google reviews, hope it fetches me some.

Exchange Credit Services

This app is very useful because I was thinking that I would be all over the place having to search for HTML codes just to create. I didn’t have any complications and the app was simple to use.

AdeClothingBrand

i just started using the app and sofar i love it. thank you. hopefully the app can help my site. keep improving.

MYSTERY NB

It's really great application. It helps my business a lot. I highly recommend this application for beginners.

Artimal

Great app, using it for almost a month now. If you want to improve your rating this app is definitely what you need.

One suggestion, would be great if you also could cancel some reviews that are going to be send.