Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

Kiigns Hunting

Easy to set-up and seems to work well so far. Great app for reviewing your store as a whole and don't seem to mess with the individual item reviews already on my site. I would recommend!

June 27, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We hope that Reputon will bring you tons of positive reviews!

Farmhouse Decor MTL

i used this app to help me from spammers and haters. best app out there highly suggest for any website user

June 27, 2019

Devlin Dolls

I just got this app and it sends a message to your customers asking them for a review. I don't know if it displays on your site but that's what I was looking for originally but this one seems awesome. I would recommend.

British Heritage Brands

Its a great app to use for trustpilot and other review sites like google, facbook and sitejabber. Its free upto I think 500 emails per month.

Qravers

I think this is a great app. very intuitive and easy to use. hopefully we will start getting some 5 star reviews soon

Boutique Creation By Sujata

Just installed ! will review again after few days....................................................

Mum.N.Pups

So far it's ok, I haven't finished setting up the free mode settings before the site asks for a review.

Fruit Madness Ltd

Was happy to review you 5 stars but you wouldn't let me submit without typing. I think this is bad practice as many people are happy to review but don't want to comment. Considering reviews are your business you should be more customer focused.

June 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! Most 3rd party review sites require some comments during the user review. Unfortunately, we can not affect that, we just point users to the right direction.

CraftyClay

This is a very useful feature. The best part is letting us fix the problem with buyers before receiving that angry feedback.

June 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We hope that Reputon will help you avoid all negative feedback!

Natalys Sportshoes

très bonne application , je suis heureuse de cette belle découverte merci beaucoup et je la recommande