Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

Mahalo Shop

Easy to install and visual :) Es la mejor app que he encontrado para las reviews. La verdad es que me ayuda mucho a la configuración del email. Las otras son demasiado complejas

April 25, 2019

Thank you for your review! If you have any suggestions on how to improve the app please forward them to info@reputon.com

Ayat B Wardrobe

This app is brilliant to use and support my business in a positive way. I must recommend this app to the new business owners

April 25, 2019

Thank you for your review! Hopefully, it will bring you tons of new orders!

Chocolat Michel Cluizel, USA

So far the app works great. It flagged a 3-star review and allowed me to answer privately which helped us win over the customer through a more thorough explanation. I recommend this app.

April 25, 2019

Thank you for your review! Hopefully, it will bring you tons of new orders!

MW Fashion Apparel

Not exactly what I was looking for but so far the app has been working well for the store so I will continue to use it.

YourStyleClothing

I used this app to help me with getting customers to leave feedback. The app was easy to install. I am so glad that I was able to locate it.

Clachic Styles

Good app for collecting reviews from customers. It works as described and provides you a quick and easy way to address neutral or dissatisfied customers.

Spartacus Toys

It's a great app. Be careful with the default settings because it sends review requests as soon as you enable sending.

Deluxe Canopy

Amazing app! Helped us get reviews within a short period of time. Highly recommended if you are starting out.

April 20, 2019

Thank you for your review! We would recommend Reputon for all stores - big or small!

glam up gear

Vladimir from Reputon has been so helpful in quickly answering all my questions and really going above and beyond by sending out the first email reviews for me and offering great suggestions to make the most out of the app! Great job on this app! I look forward to seeing this app in action and highly recommend everyone add this to their Shopify store. - glamupgear.com

April 6, 2019

Thank you so much! We are happy to help our clients!

Miyar Adventures & Outfitters

I love the app. It's easy to configure, sends out an automatic email to the customers for the reviews. We have been getting a lot of great reviews. It would have been great if there was a way to disable review emails for instore purchases or change the text.

April 6, 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback! We will consider adding this feature to our app.