Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

Lift Gift

Reputon is definitely worth installing. Automating the customer review process makes life a whole lot easier. Just confirm your settings, and let it do its thing. One less thing to think about.

June 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We hope that Reputon help you to get a lot of great user reviews and avoid some negative ones!

HalalWorldDepot

I used this app to help me follow up with my customers and get more reviews. It works very well and customers are actually following up

PSKhair Company

I just installed this app. Easy to set up, will see how it all works regarding my reviews! I will update later

STEELEBEAM

I haven't even tried to use this app yet so leaving a review is like trying to tell someone about something that I haven't used

DAMN13 CLOTHING

really gr8 app to improve visibility for e-commerce shops. highly recommendet for new buisnesses and also for established!

origenn

It was perfect app for everybody that have a ecommerce.................................................................................................

Todo Licencias PTY

excellent. i like a lot. i use with facebook and it works excellent. thaks you so much. nice nice nice nice

BAKED.

Absolutely amazing!
And the best part is that it's completely for free! Kudos to Reputon!!.........

EMPOWER YOUR CHANGE®

It's easy to set up. don't know how it's working as yet. 4 stars for now. I'm waiting to see how it works.

Emma's Premium Services

nice app great job i like the solid platform and reviews it will provide . nice job guys great add on to ecommerce