Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

New generation idea community book-outlet

I just finished the instalment of this app, i hope it works fine. I'm given it a high rating for its user-friendly features and quick click-through. It's amazing.

Eyecare Malta

I used this app, it's really amazing.
Worth to give a try.
It's really easy to install and start to use.

Farmers Edge

I use this app on my store and really like how it has helped my store grow. Thanks for a great app lobe it

The Home & Garden Co.

Good little App which filters out some of the worst reviews allowing you to work with your customers

June 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We hope that Reputon help you to get a lot of great user reviews avoiding the negative ones!

Fad Store EU

The App seems okay but it would be nice if there is a way to show/embed the reviews on the web site.

June 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We hope that Reputon help you to get a lot of great user reviews! We have the review widget in plans for the future!

F&K POWERTOOLS PTY LTD

I use this app to help with customer feedback.
This is a good method to grow your business through google and social media.
setting up is a breeze

efavormart.com

Perfectly simple, easy to use, works great! Takes some time for the reviews to come in after setup, that's normal. Vladimir was there to answer any questions I had in a timely manner! Awesome!

UBA CORPORATE GIFTS

nice very nice havent reallly used it but seems to be fine thank you very very very very very very very much

super nice .

Esavy

very good app so far and easy to use. Time will tell how good it is. Everyone else also thinks it is good.

June 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We hope that Reputon help you to get a lot of great user reviews and avoid some negative ones!

Lex Natura

trés bon programme je recommande vivement a tous les gens qui veulent avoir des avis sur leur site internet
il permet de cibler et de corriger directement avec les clients insatisfait, afin de pouvoir de nouveau avoir des avis positif une fois le litige réglé