Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Boost Trustpilot, Facebook, Google reviews, ratings & feedback

WholesalePhoneAccessories.com

Very useful reviews app. specially if you are trying to build good reputation for your business online.

May 7, 2019

Thank you for your review! Hopefully, Reputon will improve your business soon!

Carola Zeta

just installed and if it does what it says for free, 5 stars are not even enough!
we totally suggest this app!!

May 7, 2019

Thank you for your review! Hopefully, Reputon will improve your business very soon!

Apex Gaming

Good it really helped us out with creating our site. I really recommend this to other. Thank you a lot!

April 30, 2019

Thank you for your review! Hopefully, your business will gain excellent reviews very soon due to Reputon app!

The Infinite Intel

This app looks like exactly what I need. I'm about 7 months into my journey into ecommerce and it has been quite a bumpy, eventful and learning experience already. But, I am enjoying it all and this app will make the most of the customers I receive which will help build my brands' trustability with new customers. :)

April 30, 2019

Thank you for your review! Hopefully, your new business will gain trust much sooner due to Reputon!

Catholicism Rocks

I found this app very helpful, as did my customers. It demonstrates to your customers that you care and appreciate their input.

April 30, 2019

Thank you for your review! Hopefully, reviews will start popping soon and will bring you tons of new orders!

iVenture Fashions

I just downloaded this app this morning but so far very good. I love its simplicity for installation and from what it looks like it has a great concept. Additionally, the customer service is one of the best. I had a question this morning and they solved it almost immediately. Very good experience so far and hopefully it can encourage future customers to leave a review of mi site. As a new retailer, a lack of reviews seems to be a big problem for me acquiring new customers. I mean I have had a few sales but people seem to search for reviews before they make a purchase and they end up leaving my site. I hope to some day resolve that issue with this app, which I know it will do the trick in time (it takes time to accumulate reviews) as most consumers do not leave a review but this app encourages them to do so.

Thank you!
iVenture Fashions

Mahalo Shop

Easy to install and visual :) Es la mejor app que he encontrado para las reviews. La verdad es que me ayuda mucho a la configuración del email. Las otras son demasiado complejas

April 25, 2019

Thank you for your review! If you have any suggestions on how to improve the app please forward them to info@reputon.com

Ayat B Wardrobe

This app is brilliant to use and support my business in a positive way. I must recommend this app to the new business owners

April 25, 2019

Thank you for your review! Hopefully, it will bring you tons of new orders!

Chocolat Michel Cluizel, USA

So far the app works great. It flagged a 3-star review and allowed me to answer privately which helped us win over the customer through a more thorough explanation. I recommend this app.

April 25, 2019

Thank you for your review! Hopefully, it will bring you tons of new orders!

MW Fashion Apparel

Not exactly what I was looking for but so far the app has been working well for the store so I will continue to use it.

April 20, 2019