Reputon Customer Reviews App

Boost Google reviews, Facebook reviews, Yelp & more.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Flaming Hoop Chilies

Great app, we're getting lots of fantastic reviews that we never had before! I would definitely recommend this app to anyone with a small business.

Le SLAP

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 2 years

It is great because it was very easy to use. there are so many apps that you want something easy to instal

Next Deal Shop

The app is really working from day one. You receive a bonus boost when you start sending out your first batch, the system looks back a few months, which is really helpful. The downside is that currently there is very little room to really edit the review email template using html coding, but I was promised this would be updated in the near future.

July 19, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We hope that Reputon will help grow your online rating fast! HTML feature will be added soon!

MISHKAH

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

nice and easy to use i have only started to use it so i don't know the longevity yet / bad is too soon to give proper review only after 5 days should review after 1 month

June 27, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We hope that Reputon will bring you tons of positive reviews!

The Beer Library

Location New Zealand

Seems to work well enough for what it is. I've generated one new google review so far and was given the opportunity to correct some minor issues with existing customers. I wish there were a little more functionality around who emails get sent to. For example, I don't wish to continually send these review request emails to my customers who come in every week and jeopardize their relationship by sending repeated unwanted emails. A cap on send frequency would be ideal.

I also wish there were a way to segregate in store and online customers. In store customers should be able to get the review request immediately as a delay for shipping is not needed.

Update: I would also like to see a report based on what people click on (# of 5, 4, 3 clicks from the email). As it is I can just see the number of people who clicked. Most people still don't follow through and complete the review on the linked platform, so I'm still a bit in the dark.

June 28, 2019

Thanks for the extensive feedback!

We will definitely consider adding the sending frequency cap as a setting to the app.
We will also consider extending the click out stats based on the number of stars.

Regarding the in-store customers, right now they're ignored during sending because there is no email in the orders associated with such customers.

Regards,
Reputon team

La Sinsé - Smoking Stuff

Location France

cool very very very very very coooooooooooool its a perfect app, so download it into your website. That will help you !

Craxy Store

Location India
Time spent using app About 3 years

Highly Useful app, thanks to reputon we get constructive feedback from customers and improve our service

Villancher Gifts & Fashion Accessories

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have only just installed the app based on previous reviews. Very easy to install. Looking forward to results.

Diliva Limited

Location Ireland

Just what we needed to build trust. This Reputon app does the job perfectly. The set up is very easy too, no code jargon

Silver K. Art

Time spent using app About 1 month

Makes requesting a review a lot easier and stress free. Great app this far! You can customize the message, but the pre set one is also good