Reputon Customer Reviews App

Boost Facebook,Yelp, Google reviews & more. Feedback & Ratings

Free plan available

Kovo Sports

help full app really good ..........................................
...........................

Bear&Pan

I've only just installed this app. It was very easy to set up. Fingers crossed it works like it's supposed too, I'm sure it will!

Natural Mystic Shop | Bijoux naturels et spirituels d’exception

More than 100 emails are still pending, I don't know why allsettings are ok. Need help to use, seems good but...

Bo-Peep.ie

Very easy to install and set up. Very helpful and a great tool for attracting reviews and feedback for our store.

SCROLLSHOP

j'au utilisé l'application pour avoir des reviews par e-mail et elle fonctionne bien ! je recommande l'application à quiconque en aurait besoin.

LavishLocs x LaNea

I used this to help me with reviews, I havent yet tried it out it seems easy to do and im excited to see how my cst feel.

Sunbucks.co

ok,good app and also free,i recommend to every droppshipping business, i really like it.hope you like it too.

Rififi Art

Just installed the app and it was easy. Waiting for the new reviews to redirect directly to my review site that posts automatically up on my webshop

Salient Oils

love this App, it does all i need it to do i would recommend this App to all new business owners!!!!

Gogh Jewelry Design

So far so good. Set it up and getting reviews. Easy peasy process. I recommend it to all shop owners.