4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and cost-effectiveness, especially for small businesses. It automates review collection, aids in managing customer feedback, and helps increase Google Reviews, boosting store credibility. The app also assists in resolving client issues, preventing negative feedback, and promoting 5-star reviews. Many commend the customer service for its promptness and friendliness, making it a valuable tool for fostering customer trust and loyalty.

July 1, 2019

Great app, we're getting lots of fantastic reviews that we never had before! I would definitely recommend this app to anyone with a small business.

The Flaming Hoop Chilies
Reputon replied July 19, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We hope that Reputon will help grow your online rating fast!

November 30, 2019

Very Easy to get reviews. Simple solution to a need service. I just started with it, but looks like it is an easy solution

RX-able.com
Edited July 22, 2020

I just started using it today and already got 5 new reviews!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Salute to you guys!!

Hold That Down Bruh Comics
April 6, 2019

Vladimir from Reputon has been so helpful in quickly answering all my questions and really going above and beyond by sending out the first email reviews for me and offering great suggestions to make the most out of the app! Great job on this app! I look forward to seeing this app in action and highly recommend everyone add this to their Shopify store. - glamupgear.com

glam up gear
Reputon replied April 6, 2019

Thank you so much! We are happy to help our clients!

March 10, 2021

Sto cercando di imparare ad usare questa app. Finora mi sembra un prodotto interessante! Per esprimere un giudizio completo penso che avrò bisogno ancora di un pò di tempo!

nomoredarknight.it
Italy
October 24, 2019

I used this app, its very good and also very useful! I'm goind to try it some times and later i think i will install it in all my stores<;

ENZO BARATTO™
France
Reputon replied October 28, 2019

Thank you for the positive feedback!

October 13, 2022

I used this app for get more reviews. This app really helps me achieve that goal and also minimize the impact of customers leaving the negative reviews, which allow us an opportunity to work things out with the customers. Thank you for all you do!

Pharmedico
Reputon replied October 13, 2022

Dear Customer,

Thank you for having time to write the review.

Let us know if you need any help by contacting us at info@reputon.com.

Reputon Team

September 19, 2019

I like the app however i have not had any reviews on my own page yet so its hard for me to see if it works

sayidostationery
South Africa
Edited July 10, 2020

Helps me with my website reviews easily. Multiple ways to assist with getting feedback from your customers. Definitely recommended

JoE-Prestige
February 3, 2021

We have used Reputon for about 4 months now, we started we the free version and we have now changed to the paid subscription. It is an awesome app to increase your google reviews and it helps you to filter good from bad reviews.

Ay, Caramba!