Reputon Customer Reviews App

Boost Google reviews, Facebook reviews, Yelp & more.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Fad Store EU

Location Bulgaria

The App seems okay but it would be nice if there is a way to show/embed the reviews on the web site.

June 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We hope that Reputon help you to get a lot of great user reviews! We have the review widget in plans for the future!

F&K POWERTOOLS PTY LTD

Location Australia

I use this app to help with customer feedback.
This is a good method to grow your business through google and social media.
setting up is a breeze

efavormart.com

Perfectly simple, easy to use, works great! Takes some time for the reviews to come in after setup, that's normal. Vladimir was there to answer any questions I had in a timely manner! Awesome!

UBA CORPORATE GIFTS

Location South Africa

nice very nice havent reallly used it but seems to be fine thank you very very very very very very very much

super nice .

Esavy

very good app so far and easy to use. Time will tell how good it is. Everyone else also thinks it is good.

June 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We hope that Reputon help you to get a lot of great user reviews and avoid some negative ones!

Lex Natura

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 hours

trés bon programme je recommande vivement a tous les gens qui veulent avoir des avis sur leur site internet
il permet de cibler et de corriger directement avec les clients insatisfait, afin de pouvoir de nouveau avoir des avis positif une fois le litige réglé

Lift Gift

Time spent using app About 1 month

Reputon is definitely worth installing. Automating the customer review process makes life a whole lot easier. Just confirm your settings, and let it do its thing. One less thing to think about.

HalalWorldDepot

I used this app to help me follow up with my customers and get more reviews. It works very well and customers are actually following up

PSKhair Company

I just installed this app. Easy to set up, will see how it all works regarding my reviews! I will update later

STEELEBEAM

Location Australia

I haven't even tried to use this app yet so leaving a review is like trying to tell someone about something that I haven't used