4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and automated review collection. It's effective in boosting positive reviews and managing online reputation. Features include a Google widget for displaying reviews and a tool for identifying and rectifying negative discrepancies. Suitable for beginners and small businesses, it provides a simple way to collect customer feedback. Even the free version is functional and reliable.

August 12, 2020

I have been trying to figure out why my store isn't getting conversions. I get plenty of traffic but have only had one sale in my first 30 days as an online retailer. I have trust badges and such but nothing is working....So today I added the Amazon Pay Button and I found your App so here goes! If I get a sale in the next week I will definitely attribute it to this working. It was really easy to set up and I realized in the process that I hadn't connected my business in Google. So I did that too! Thanks for the great tool, I hope to return soon with a great story for another review.

Raven Wear Apparel
January 4, 2020

Super app. Bin bestens zufrieden mit den verfügbaren Optionen. Die Schaltfläche ist einfach und verständlich.

IpoExo
Austria
Reputon replied January 4, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! We hope that Reputon will help your business boost sales soon!

July 31, 2022

I use this course to help generate and retain new and old customers, it takes money to make money and the results of this service is worth the price.

FreshTwoDeath.Com
Reputon replied July 31, 2022

Dear Customer,

Thank you for having time to write the review.

We appreciate your feedback. Let us know if you need any help!

Reputon Team

September 6, 2019

I notice a big jump in visitors when i use this app. Now to get them to buy.Sigh... ;) Hopefully soon

The Secret Cottage LLC
October 22, 2019

I use this app I like and help a lot to my site to leave the feedback from customers nice work guys!

shoesforyouonline.ca
Reputon replied October 28, 2019

Thank you! Hopefully Reputon will boost your rating soon!

May 17, 2019

help full app really good ..........................................
...........................

Kovo Sports
January 5, 2022

Easy to setup and automatically sends emails asking for reviews and if the review is bad it sends them to you or good it sends them to review sites. Such a great idea to avoid bad reviews and be able to directly interface with customers to alleviate the problem and turn a potentially bad review into a good one.

EMP.Parts
Reputon replied January 5, 2022

Thank you for having time to write the review! We appreciate your feedback. It helps us to make our app better!

Reputon Team

October 24, 2019

I'm glad I got this app for my store to help me boost some reviews on Facebook especially. I had a few questions for customer service, and I must say the person I dealt with was really trying his best to help, much appreciated! Try this app out, this one seems pretty promising and I've looked into quite a few.

M A Y H A N A jewelry
Reputon replied October 28, 2019

Thank you very much for the positive feedback!

April 22, 2019

So far the app works great. It flagged a 3-star review and allowed me to answer privately which helped us win over the customer through a more thorough explanation. I recommend this app.

Chocolat Michel Cluizel, USA
Reputon replied April 25, 2019

Thank you for your review! Hopefully, it will bring you tons of new orders!

August 7, 2019

Just downloaded the app so I can't really give any feedback just yet. I believe it'd be better to get back to customers for an accurate feedback a few days later rather than straight away when the app is installed.

Foodie For Health - The Champ Collection