Reputon Customer Reviews App

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
June 7, 2019

Perfectly simple, easy to use, works great! Takes some time for the reviews to come in after setup, that's normal. Vladimir was there to answer any questions I had in a timely manner! Awesome!

efavormart.com
Time spent using app: 10 days
Reputon replied June 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We hope that Reputon help you to get a lot of great user reviews!

Edited June 7, 2019

nice very nice havent reallly used it but seems to be fine thank you very very very very very very very much

super nice .

UBA CORPORATE GIFTS
South Africa
Time spent using app: 3 months

Edited June 6, 2019

very good app so far and easy to use. Time will tell how good it is. Everyone else also thinks it is good.

Esavy
Time spent using app: 29 days
Reputon replied June 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We hope that Reputon help you to get a lot of great user reviews and avoid some negative ones!

Edited June 6, 2019

trés bon programme je recommande vivement a tous les gens qui veulent avoir des avis sur leur site internet
il permet de cibler et de corriger directement avec les clients insatisfait, afin de pouvoir de nouveau avoir des avis positif une fois le litige réglé

Lex Natura
France
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
June 6, 2019

Reputon is definitely worth installing. Automating the customer review process makes life a whole lot easier. Just confirm your settings, and let it do its thing. One less thing to think about.

Lift Gift
Time spent using app: About 1 month

June 5, 2019

I used this app to help me follow up with my customers and get more reviews. It works very well and customers are actually following up

HalalWorldDepot
Time spent using app: 3 days

June 4, 2019

I just installed this app. Easy to set up, will see how it all works regarding my reviews! I will update later

PSKhair Company
Time spent using app: 16 days

Edited June 4, 2019

I haven't even tried to use this app yet so leaving a review is like trying to tell someone about something that I haven't used

STEELEBEAM
Time spent using app: 9 days
June 3, 2019

really gr8 app to improve visibility for e-commerce shops. highly recommendet for new buisnesses and also for established!

DAMN13 CLOTHING
Time spent using app: Over 2 years

June 3, 2019

It was perfect app for everybody that have a ecommerce.................................................................................................

origenn