Reputon Customer Reviews App

Boost Google reviews, Facebook reviews, Yelp, Ratings & more

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

MW Fashion Apparel

Not exactly what I was looking for but so far the app has been working well for the store so I will continue to use it.

April 20, 2019

Thank you for your review! If you have any suggestions on how to improve the app please forward them to info@reputon.com

YourStyleClothing

I used this app to help me with getting customers to leave feedback. The app was easy to install. I am so glad that I was able to locate it.

Clachic Styles

Good app for collecting reviews from customers. It works as described and provides you a quick and easy way to address neutral or dissatisfied customers.

Spartacus Toys

It's a great app. Be careful with the default settings because it sends review requests as soon as you enable sending.

Deluxe Canopy

Amazing app! Helped us get reviews within a short period of time. Highly recommended if you are starting out.

April 20, 2019

Thank you for your review! We would recommend Reputon for all stores - big or small!

glam up gear

Vladimir from Reputon has been so helpful in quickly answering all my questions and really going above and beyond by sending out the first email reviews for me and offering great suggestions to make the most out of the app! Great job on this app! I look forward to seeing this app in action and highly recommend everyone add this to their Shopify store. - glamupgear.com

April 6, 2019

Thank you so much! We are happy to help our clients!

Miyar Adventures & Outfitters

I love the app. It's easy to configure, sends out an automatic email to the customers for the reviews. We have been getting a lot of great reviews. It would have been great if there was a way to disable review emails for instore purchases or change the text.

April 6, 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback! We will consider adding this feature to our app.

Lovimals

Great app and really great support from the Reputon team! I had an issue with my two Shopify accounts and they sorted it for me.

March 30, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! Client's issues are our first priority!

Folklore Love

We are using this app for barely a month but so far we are very happy . The only thing that is missing is a break down of the customers to who the email was sent . Otherwise the app id very straightforward and user friendly .

March 19, 2019

Thank you so much for the review and the suggestion! We will definitely consider adding this feature to our app.

Bond Touch

So far has been great! We have add loads of great reviews and managed to resolved some closed cases! Thank you!

March 19, 2019

Thanks for the great feedback! Hopefully, Reputon will bring you a ton of awesome reviews in the future!