4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, quick setup, and efficient automation of review collection. It's praised for its effectiveness in gathering Google reviews, managing all reviews in one place, and redirecting customers to avoid negative feedback. The app is recognized for building customer trust, potentially boosting sales, and its prompt customer service. It's also noted for its affordability and ability to increase 5-star reviews. The free bundle is considered sufficient for small businesses, making it a cost-effective choice.

June 15, 2020

Helpful to receive reviews... We would all love 5star reviews but less than that also help to improve the company site too

Lotties Gifts Boutique
May 10, 2019

I use this app because I really need some reviews on my new store. Hoping people will respond so others can learn more about my products.

Tigbul's Variety Fashion Shop
September 14, 2019

This app is free and it's a good shopify application

Ruff Watch
France
June 7, 2019

I use this app to help with customer feedback.
This is a good method to grow your business through google and social media.
setting up is a breeze

F&K POWERTOOLS PTY LTD
Reputon replied June 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We hope that Reputon help you to get a lot of great user reviews!

October 31, 2019

Pros: Excellent opporunnity to discover unhappy customers and assist them. Also their negative reviews go to inbox vs. posted online.
Cons: I don't see anywhere stats on how many positive reviews were posted based on the email sent by reputon. Also, option to send a second follow up email would be great.

Glownar Aesthetics
Over 3 years using the app
February 17, 2022

Great app! The has an Nice and easy interface with true results. Customers really interact. Thank you guys

RAG Tailors
Portugal
Reputon replied February 17, 2022

Thank you for having time to write the review! We are happy to know you have had a great experience!

Reputon Team

October 26, 2022

This is the fifth store where I install this app. Getting several 5* reviews every month on Truspilot is amazing.

Summum Coffee
Reputon replied October 26, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for the review.

Please, let us know the problems you have by sending email to info@reputon.com

Thank you.

Reputon Team

June 28, 2020

It helped get more feedback from my clients. Very good. And very practical for the clientes as well.

Be Olivia
Brazil
October 21, 2019

Thank you for the application.
I am a new seller and need reviews for my new brand.
Hope I will enjoy the first few reviews and upgrade to a plan

M Fresco, Inc
Reputon replied October 28, 2019

Thank you! Hopefully Reputon will boost your rating soon!

February 13, 2020

Still using the free version and we have seen a jump in daily page views - about 30% more page views in 6 weeks. We are going to likely upgrade as the orders seem to also be jumping 30%. Was this app the reason why? Too early to tell, but we have had 7 (5) Star reviews and (1) 4 Star review. Google is likely rewarding us with better organic placement. Worth a shot if you are on the fence.

NISupply