Reputon Customer Reviews App

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
June 3, 2019

It was perfect app for everybody that have a ecommerce.................................................................................................

origenn
Spain
Time spent using app: 2 days
Reputon replied June 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We hope that Reputon help you to get a lot of great user reviews and avoid some negative ones!

June 1, 2019

excellent. i like a lot. i use with facebook and it works excellent. thaks you so much. nice nice nice nice

Todo Licencias PTY
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

June 1, 2019

Absolutely amazing!
And the best part is that it's completely for free! Kudos to Reputon!!.........

BAKED.
Austria
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 30, 2019

It's easy to set up. don't know how it's working as yet. 4 stars for now. I'm waiting to see how it works.

EMPOWER YOUR CHANGE®
Time spent using app: About 1 month

May 30, 2019

nice app great job i like the solid platform and reviews it will provide . nice job guys great add on to ecommerce

Emma's Premium Services
Time spent using app: Over 2 years

May 30, 2019

It's easy to setup, I'm not too sure how it will perform but it seems solid enough to deliver results.

Turnpan Southern Africa
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 1 month

May 28, 2019

Easy to install. So far so good. The only reason I have given a 4-star is because I have yet to see the results. Will be right back to give my review.

SnazzYou
Time spent using app: 11 months

May 28, 2019

easy setup. the email template doesn't look as professional, but functions extremely well. I would suggest this app

RYTE Sport
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Reputon replied June 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! You can always adjust the template as you like it!

May 28, 2019

Does what it says on the tin. No problems with it so far, happy with what ive received, Many thanks - console king

CONSOLE KING
Time spent using app: 10 months

May 28, 2019

I use TrustPilot to automate email reviews and I used to push people to Google and Facebook for reviews - but this App covers all platforms for you and for free. Amazing.

Eighty Eight Store