Image Editing On‑Demand

Product photo editing and image optimization within 24 hours

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Mom's the Word

Time spent using app About 3 years

They do a good enough job. Communication is excellent, and if we accidentally submit the same item twice, they send an alert. Minus one star is for tediousness of selecting image. We have a lot of products and locating the one needing recoloring or background removal feels excessively laborious-the oldest images load first, you can't just skip to the last page, which can take time. If you don't have a large product catalog this would not be an issue.

March 16, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our app.

We are currently working on creating a better experience for our customers. As the founder, I would love to speak to you more about this. Feel free to reach out to me (Holly) via email hello@pixc.com

P.S. Excuse the delayed reply to this review, responding to reviews is a new feature of Shopify's.

Alivia Simone

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Like having an experienced photo editor at your finger tips.

March 26, 2019

Sorry for the late reply. Replying to reviews is a new Shopify feature.

I'm happy to hear that you find the Pixc service helpful. 😁

What can we do to help you even more? If you have any feature suggestions, we'd love to hear from you!

Holyghost Girl Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very fast, nice work. Saves me time.

March 26, 2019

Thank you for your review. We would love to hear how we can improve.

If you have any suggestions or feature requests, please reach out. (Hello@pixc.com)

Maketheleafsgreatagain

Easy to use and clear before/after measuring

March 26, 2019

Please excuse the late reply. Replying to reviews is a new Shopify feature.

I'm sorry to see that you have uninstalled the app. Is there anything we can do to improve? Please let us know.

We appreciate your feedback.

Barnaby Co

Useful app - great if you want to ensure your products are presented in a uniform manner without having to spend hours in Photoshop yourself. Quick to fix any images not quite correct the first time.

March 26, 2019

Thank you for your review.

We would love to work with you again!

If you have any feature suggestions, please let us know. We value your feedback.

PS. Excuse the slow reply. Replying to reviews is a new Shopify feature.

Sealife

Time spent using app About 2 months

I want every advantage I can get to help speed up the process of creating content and scaling my website. This app is nicely integrated making the process of professionally masked images super easy.

March 26, 2019

Please excuse the late reply. Replying to reviews is a new Shopify feature.

I'm sorry to see that you have not used the app for a while now. Is there anything we can help with at all?

Please feel free to reach out to us at hello@pixc.com. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.