Return Prime: Order Return

Order return & exchange, Gift card refund, Send return labels

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Showerly

The app itself works great and is easy to install. This smoothens the return process a lot. What's more important is the customer service Return Prime offers, I've never experienced any service like this. I needed some help with the app and the support was fast and professional. They even went out of their way to help me with questions that were unrelated to Return Prime. Also, I asked about some cosmetic options and at the time they did not offer those, one day later I got a text from them telling me they implemented the exact feature I was looking for. I highly recommend this app!

MIRKADA Jewelry

The best app for returns. A lightning-fast support, thanks!. Quick setup. Tried many apps, this is the best!

Kinky Toy Store

This is the first Return app that has allowed me to use an RMA number issued by my supplier. Setup and adapting the app for our purpose was very easy. This is a very flexible app that can meet many different return needs. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Eyewearlabs

App is very good, reduces our work load by 50%. Most Hard part is taken care. I recommend Return Prime to everyone.

Gardenias to Champagne

Saket Pandey and Shubham Maheshwari were great! Very helpful walking me through the set up process. Very excited about using this app on my website! Jen

Rajasthan Royals

We have been using this app from a very long time now, and kind of support we have got is incredible. This app is totally recommended for everyone. This has made our returns management seamless. keep up the great work guys!!

Its Clover

Return Prime has helped my store to manage the returns easily with on click and also easy for customer ends with all email response. They are very supportive for install in any platform. Go and install the app without any doubts. All good. Keep your app as same you doing and grow.

dmodot

Return Prime has helped us to manage the returns easily. It increased the customer experience for our customers. The timely and effective support. Efforts they've put deserves an appreciation especially Shubham from the team, thanks a lot:)

Light and Fig

Honestly I had another return app for 2 weeks and did'nt get nothing resolved!!!!. I deleted and down loaded this app. What took me hours and weeks with the previous app was handled within 1.5 hour with Return ship !So I'm happyyyyyyy.
Highly recommend !!!!!

Birdiejay

Location Turkey

9/10 actually. I have been using the app for like 6 months now and encountered some non-app-related but could-be-solved-by-app problems. E.g shopify archives orders automatically, and the customers cannot raise return request since their order is archived. Also the orders must be fulfilled before the customers try to raise a request. I mean I see the logic but not that practical :) But the help center is insane!!! I am not sure how the person works that efficient but there has been no issue that they can't solve. Responds real fast with real solutions.