Return Prime: Order Return

Order return & exchange, Gift card refund, Send return labels

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Neels

One of the best apps I have found over the App store. Our returns process has become so seamless. No more manual efforts now. A must-have app for Store owners. And if that is not enough, their support is on point. Much Recommended.

TropBelleLeShop.com

just installed the app, very user friendly, got a few adjustments i needed to make and customer service fixed it for me in a few hours.

Plantlane

This is one of the best apps to manage the returns on Shopify app store. The appsdart team is most helpful and responsive. Must have for every store.

Taggo.ro

We are in trial period right now, but the app is marvelous!
The support team is extremely helpful and they really have our sicere gratitude forever!
How can you not recommend someone who goes beyond their obligations just to solve your problems? They solved super fast an ugly issue generated by other app. Not what anyone would do...
I REALLY TRULLY RECOMMEND THEM!
The app works smooth and the suppor team is the best I've ever seen.

Linjer

Amazing and quick customer service, Return Prime has helped us with several customizations which will ensure a smooth front-end and back-end experience.

The Low Grade Gamer

One of the easiest Apps I have ever used on Shopify that even integrates straight into your Customer Account dashboard. Absolutely love this app! A must-have for any business that handles Returns and Exchanges!

Anhem

Pretty good app and cheaper than the previous one we were using. Had an issue with automatic shipping labels, but that was resolved. Very good customer service as they are always trying to improve their app.

Bunny Bumm

Great support team and the app offers a lot of features.
I had a custom theme that couldn't be installed by the app automatically and their developers team fixed in 15 minutes.

NAAVIV® INDIA

Super easy to use and configure. We're new to it and hope it helps with not only returns but how people consider purchasing from us.

Kurti Plus Size

A great app which I liked. Solved problems related to returns with ease. Thank you team. Would recommend.