Return Prime: Order Return

Order returns, exchange, return label & store credit refunds.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Great PNW

This has been a great app, I wish we would have started using it earlier! Customer service has been very helpful with any questions I've had.

TOBOGGAN

As an inexperienced user adding a new return app to my Shopify store, Return Prime exceeding my expectations in regards to functionality, simplicity and excellent customer service. They were available almost 24/7 to answer and guide me through any questions that I had. The onboarding process was surprisingly very quick and extremely efficient.

Manzude

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very good customer service, helped much at the setup! I hope it works without any big problems in the future. Thanks!

Swift Microscopes (EU)

Location China
Time spent using app About 3 hours

very great and the customer service is very thoughtful and nice, glad i get the application and for my store

Wacky Tropics

Time spent using app About 24 hours

I just recently installed this app so I am still trying it out but so far it's pretty good. The app itself looks good not only to use but when it's integrated into your site. There are some small things where you may need to reach out to support for help on (for instance I was having trouble putting a link in for my refund policy) but their support responds quickly when online and the customer support is friendly and willing to help. I will update my review after I try it for a bit longer.

FRESHIONNOVA

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 3 hours

i had some issue to install this app on my store. then i opted for live chat with Marie-Claire. she was very helpful and answered all my questions concerning my store. I believe she had my interest at heart and found the best things possible for my store and fixed all the issue on immediate effect. she excel at serving the clients. Great job and thanks a lot for helping me out.

B L U X E B A E

I like this app because it integrates a return section that my customers can easily have access to. The customer service is amazing as well. When I have a question, they are always available and efficient!

FireHoseDirect

Excellent customer support! Fast email replies. Easy to use. Just add a link to your footer on your website.

KINWAMONSTER

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Thank you Shubham for helping me set up this app in my customer profiles! I love how detailed and customizable everything is and am excited to finally streamline returns/exchanges for my shop!

Madison's Niche

This app is very current and easy to use. The customer service was excellent and prompt! The app is far less expensive then the competitors app. Highly recommend this app.