Reviews (656)

Merchants appreciate this app for its intuitive interface and versatile return and exchange features, including the ability to process a single refund for multiple items. It offers customization to match store policies and branding, and provides immediate shipping labels. The app's customer support is praised for their quick responses and proactive approach. Its automation capabilities save time for businesses, and it scales well for both small and large operations.

July 15, 2024

Easy setup, helpful and quick response from the support team. Subham at support seemed competent and was flexible

Broken Oslo
Norway
July 12, 2024

Great app and functionalities, not only this. It will help a lot when you get a lot of orders and converts better than automatic emails and manual work. Shubham was amazing in helping in setting automatic flows and custom strategies which are complex and now fully automatized. I feel my stores now will have much more potential and my customer service team much more free time, so scaling will be quicker and easier. I wish I found this app before and a special thanks to Shubham who stay on video call with me until midnight on Friday night. I can only recommend this app and the support revceived so far.

Naturcontact UK
4 days using the app
July 12, 2024

good and fast support, Wonder was a great help :)

InvisiTights
Germany
10 months using the app
July 11, 2024

Great App!
amazing staff, very helpful and easy to reach.

Timeless Boutique
Kuwait
About 1 hour using the app
July 11, 2024

Shabham did an amazing job of helping setup his Return Prime! Shabham is the founder and has done an amazing job of thinking through all anyone would need in the Return & Exchange process. I highly recommend working with Return Prime and Shabham, they have a winning APP. Their interface is professional and effective.

Further, Shabham went beyond the call of duty helping us integrate with ShipStation and properly guiding us through how to utilize Return Prime to make it easy for our customers and frankly for our team to manage the Exchange & Return process properly.

Thank you Shabham, wishing you continued success!

Bonito Shapewear
About 19 hours using the app
July 10, 2024

Great first impression! Shubham was absolutely amazing. Helped set up our store wicked fast. Super informative about the application, asked all the right questions so the settings were appropriate for our store. We were considering Loop - which also has amazing features and seems to be a great return app. But for about 10 times the cost of Return Prime. Super happy with our decision so far! Looking forward to saving countless hours on customer service dealing with returns! 10/10

Pretty Simple
About 3 hours using the app
July 9, 2024

This was the best help chat I have ever encountered!

Teri Lingerie
About 2 hours using the app
July 5, 2024

Hands down a Must have app for all the ecommerce folks out there. Team is responsive. All in all 10/10

Frebano
India
About 16 hours using the app
July 4, 2024

Je viens de découvrir cette app et je l'adore déjà sans vous parler du service client qui est super et très serviable.
Vraiment je recommande ce service!

Matutina-Chic
France
About 5 hours using the app
July 4, 2024

excellent quick and easy help!

Summer Reign The Label