AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Willapa Outdoor

I used this app to help with our return center. Makes it easy for our customers to get return info and return items if needed.

Luccardo

A great app with plans to suit all. I love the returns portal, makes your shop look professional for customers who may need to request a return/refund. Recommend. Thank you!

Strand Hatters

We use this app - great support - thanks for making returns so easy. I would highly recommend this a

Kingz Kimonos Canada

I have been happy with how easy it is to use this app and manage each return every step of the way.

Oxygen Boutique

Great App - Works very well. Very easy to add and very easy to use. Customers like it and less work for us to email customers back with returns numbers etc

Tulsa Body Jewelry

Used this app just fine for a couple of months until my credit card needed updating. When I enter the app, it prompts me to select a plan which is all fine. When I consent to the charges I get declined and informed that I need to update my payment. When I click the update payment link, it circles me back to select a plan. There is nowhere to update my payment info. I've tried explaining this to support and they would rather assume I'm an idiot that simply can't navigate their website. I've been trying to get help from support for a week now and maybe there's a language barrier? I simply would like to update my account... make a payment and resume the service. Can someone help me resume active customer status please? I have many annoyed customers right now.

FITCHLY Lifestyle Curated

I had some issues viewing my returns and connecting my store but was helped first hand by support team via live chat, very impressed with the level of service. Really happy to have my app working. Thanks support team!

Wishbeads

This app is very simple to set up and use and does exactly what it needs to do with no extra fluff. Thanks!

Dietz.se

Very easy to use and makes the best impression of the ones we tested. Happy so far. Would be very helpful to have Swedish language added.

Shop Cityhome

Still working towards our launch but it looks great and is really easy to get up and going! Excited to see how it works for us in the near future.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 97 98