AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Black Friday Easy Return, Exchange & Refund. USPS FedEx UPS.

lush-moon

great app really help out a lot with returns and makes my online business easier to handle. thank you

Black Alice Lingerie

A decent app for starters, but when you need just a bit of more complex functionality, it becomes a rip-off. We'll be looking for better alternatives that include more features for a reasonable price.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have a dedicated development team who always welcome new features requests.

We have sent you an email to discuss this further. Alternatively, you can reach out to us on the chat option available on your returns center account.

Kind regards,
Mudit

SARTORIALE

Great features, easy customization, user-friendly interface, amazing support 24/7. Highly recommended.

Nekid Swimwear

Just started and have had our first return! Really helpful as it streamlines the process and no more manual back and forth by email.

HeSpoke Originals

This is the best return shipping solution. Works smoothly, without any glitch. 100% recommendable app.

BEE23 Natural Beauty

Great communication and service. Replied immediately and they have a free plan for my small business.

LaMae Dawson Art Design

asked question/no response/prompted email/no reply/later, operator respond/link answrd few questions

November 20, 2020

Hello,

Please accept my apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

We work really hard to make our app user friendly and provide a great support experience.

One of the specialists will reach out on priority in order to assist you.

Regards,
Nitesh

NSPRE™ Electronics USA

App is Pretty Convenient and easy to use. Allows me to automated returns and keep track of the shipments.

Rhino Brand

Quick response and resolution. Very friendly and eager to help with my issue. I would recomend them.

Painton

A clear and easy to use app. This app also has a great support team.
A solution is immediately sought for all your questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 148 149