AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

NobleMale

just amazing. They stand upto what they said. Its just that they have to be more precised and add few more details to the instruction section.

Floroma 花の滴

not sure why cant customize the look of the return page. contacted returns centre, responded fast though

VAGABOND STUDIO

Great app! keep it going. Useful and easy to use. The integration works like a charm. User flow works like a charm.

April 5, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Elie Tahari

Interested to see how this works, will update my review later. Really hoping that this is the fix that we need. Have a small team and this is great so far.

April 5, 2020

Thank you for your kind words!!

Alma Swimwear

Excellent and very easy to use app. Works well with postmen except for returns, I tried to solve this with postmen, but after the first contact I didn' t even tried to go further. However I really expect postmen to solve the issues and this would be great.
Meanwhile I will issue DHL return labels within the dhl system and upload labels to Aftership.

April 5, 2020

Hi there, I can see your issue has been addressed by our support team. If you're still facing any issue, please let's know and we'll try to resolve it in the best possible way.

Axe & Sledge Supplements

Works great, easy to use and simplifies our product return policy. Allows our team to efficiently and effectively assist our consumers with returns.

EXS Collection

Very good app. Is very helpful for all order. Try it. Free plan available. If you want a custom link you need to pay

The CANO Shoe

App is great, let me have a general overview of my returns and also allows an easier follow up of them.

FullKit.com

We had been handling returns through email, but needed a better solution as our business grew. After trying a few different apps, we found Returns Center to be the best solution for us. The emails are customizable, you can choose on a case-by-case basis whether you send each email, and they've been responsive to user input. Of course, the fact that it's free doesn't hurt, and even when we've exceeded our monthly limit, the charges have been VERY reasonable.

There are some features that I'd like to see added to the app, but I despise the "This Free Thing Isn't Good Enough" mentality. AfterShip Returns Center has cut the amount of time necessary for us to process returns, has made tracking returns and exchanges simple, and it is FREE. How can I give it anything other than five stars?!!

April 5, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

MY LITTLE VARIETY SHOP

Good app. I would really recommend this app to all shopify users. As a starter, this would really help build your confidence to pursue dropshipping.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 105 106