AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by Automizely & AfterShip

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Return Policy, Refunds

moon d'elle

Great customer service getting set up! It allows me to set up my shipping easily, clearly, and works perfectly with my site!

LALA AUSTRALIA

It help's me with customer returns. I recommend this to others that may want to use the app for their own shop. Kudos

July 25, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that you liked our app.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always reach out to us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@returnscenter.com

Regards,
Shahvaz

Gives Good Sky

:D So far so good. Very easy to set up and helps the my tiny little boutique drop ship Shopify store look and feel more professional.

ZOELLE BYBS

The online support from Priyanka is prompt and really helpful. Followed her instruction I was able to easily setting up the APP.

Outdoor Prep Stop

Priyanka was really helpful. I was confused about some things and she was patient and friendly and even extended my free trial.

1SANSOME

We use this APP to handle automatic returns, which is very useful. The customer service responded promptly and very patiently.

DMC FINS Australia

Great app to easily manage your returns and take the pressure of customer service emails. Support is a tad slow and service operators change mid enquiry which is frustrating.

July 22, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We strive to provide excellent customer service and it is unfortunate to know that your experience with us was not up to the mark.

Your feedback would be relayed to the team and we will ensure that your experience with us becomes worth a 5-star rating.

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Returns Center

harpersage.com

This app is easy to use and makes it easier for customers to request returns! The design of the app, both front end and back end, is nice looking and their features and pricing are competitive. I would highly recommend. Makes our small brand look professional and approachable. Their customer support is also great!

Elivana.ae

We had a lot of inconvenience handling the returns manually. This app solved our headache. Especially thanks to Abhishek for being a true professional and supporting me quickly.

Enda

The app is quite useful in the confirmation of the state of return items beforehand. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 126 127