AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

C-IN2 New York

The support is one of the worst I've seen so far for a Shopify app. They seem to not be able to understand my questions. The 3 stars are for the interfaces. It looks prettier than another app that I was considering. As far as capabilities, it's just ok. I still have to do a lot of work on my end, but at least it makes the return process easier for my customers.

September 5, 2019

Thank you for your review. Sorry about the inconvenience caused. Our team will reach out to you very soon. We appreciate your feedback and will try our best to improve.

Tile Club

This app is great for organizing and pubishing Return Policy and coordinating returns with shoppers at tileclub.com

taylor,khaled

I used this app to help me do some exprience . i really like how does work. it would be nice if it did achieve my first goal better

Castlebeard

This App has been excellent at helping me track my returns and providing a page that looks very nice and official. It's easy to use and install.

NADINE MERABI

This app is really useful, always works and the support are fantastic!
Thank you so much for a great service!

The Fitish

It is super easy to use and setup - we have streamlined our returns because of this amazing app...we are 5 star happy

#DARUM!

I really need it to be dutch, or customizable to translate everything.. so a no go for me till it's possible...

Fawn Shoppe

We love AfterSHIP. Wonderful user experience. We would recommend to all Shopify merchants. Pricing is also determined with smaller businesses in mind.

SOXESSORY

Great! We are using AfterShip and its awesome app. I like the most klaviyo integration where each event can be used as part of the flow.

BaeBlu

This App is super easy to use. I liked that it had multiple options for us to set up for our customers. Very straightforward and easy to navigate!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 89 90