AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip+ Automizely 20 in 1

Easy return, exchange & refund. Auto-send return labels. FREE!

Mission Mercantile

AfterShip Return Center is the best! It's made our returns / exchanges process slick and very easy to manage. 5 stars!

Handicrafts Goods

I used this app for one page return. i am using this it is very for customer return .This app solve my problem.

September 22, 2020

Thank you for reviewing the application. We have initiated a communication over the email so that we can share a detailed explanation of the features of the application.

DNA

What i liked most is the very responsive support team (Manish) Great support really and saved me lots of time
It will be great if the essential plan has the exchange feature.

Without Boundaries

Easy to use so far. The trial is worth it to understand everything. It's not super complex, but customizable.

Regine Tweezers

I have been using After Ship and they have xcellent product and customer service! I recommend highly!

Oru Kayak

I used this app and it works really well. The only downside that I've found so far is that the Refund option doesn't let you restock the returned items to the inventory. Also, it would be great if we could see the product SKU on the platform. Currently, we have to open the Shopify app in order to refund and see SKUs, which means an extra step to our Return process.

September 18, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Let me talk to the product team here and get back to you via email updates.

Best,
Shahbaz

Fitversal

I really like this app it helps my customers by a lot

WET

The app is very straightforward & easy to use!!
The support team is also very helpful & informative.

ZLIFA

I used the app and it made easy that we can track the returns and where they are. I suggest anyone to use this app

Hard Core Waterfowl

We just started with AfterShip and so far so good! The team assisted with set up and have been great on the service side!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 137 138