AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Returns management portal for a happy post-purchase experience

Nashid Chroma

Amazing customer service. The app isn't completely straightforward, but the team is ready to help at any time

March 3, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your valuable review. Do let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions for us.

Kind regards,
Sumit

Muvletics

I enjoy the ease of use and customer service via chat. I had some difficulty with the code issues but that was solved via chat.

Mtn Trading Company

So far so good. Just trying to make sure I am completing every step there is. Maybe a checklist would be nice.

Girly Rush

Pretty easy and makes it simple for small business owners not to worry about returns. I like the app a lot.

Linen Mart

awesome app i highly recommend for all users. works great with our site and i will use it again for all my other sites.

Juicy-Junk

Terrific service! They went over and beyond to get me setup! Best customer service I've had with an app! Thank you!

unlimitedclassics

After 1 year using the app, found out there was a bug and it didnt work.
Support tried over and over to solve it and eventually did. they confirmed the bug and could see in the analytics that I didnt use it for a whole year. yet, refused to give me any compensation.
Stay away! poor service poor support.

February 26, 2021

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

As you are connected with us on the email for your issues.
We will update you soon on this in the meanwhile you can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account or email us at support@returnscenter.com. We are available 24 X 7.

Regards,
Brishketu

consolglass

I was really pleasantly surprised by how quickly we received help via online support. My query was resolved in minutes. What a pleasure.

Basketly

This app is so easy to set up and for the customer to use on the front end. I would recommend it to anyone.

The Korean Fashion

Great app, good customer support The return process is very easy and friendly user interface Thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 101 102