AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Return Labels, Store Credit, Exchange, Notifications, Policy

rbeey

Nice app makes it so easy to handle returns. I would really love to see a feature to communicate with customer before approving the return and also an option to make adding the images mandatory on returns page.

Belosa Boutique

This app is okay, but the support could be much better. Before installing I asked about offering stored credit. Once I completely implemented this in my business, I am not told that store credit as a return option is only available for Shopify Plus members. That plus the outsourced support and D+ in security made me quickly uninstall the app.

May 5, 2021

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

Refund to store credit is available with Shopify Plus users only as of now.

Regards,
Returns Center Team

Abacus Sportswear US

I just started using this app and I found may way around it right away,. It's pretty easy and straight forward. And as soon as I had a question, there was someone to answer my questions in the chat box.
It would be great if we could crop/move the hero picture of the return page when we customize it. Other than that, it's pretty good!

The Appalachian Ridge Boutique

The customer service aspect is wonderful! I had questions & they answered immediately also using pictures to help!

TTAUDIO

This is a quality app and does everything I asked of it. If it had a bit better of a UI, it would be 5 stars. Edit: Support is amazing—fast and efficient work.

May 4, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.
Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Regards,
Returns Center Team

J. PRESS

I need to have April bill that have not received it and asked to send it by email then received in 3 min.
Thank you very much.

The FEO Collection

Very straightforward to set up and use. Easy for my customers to use and sends out emails at every stage of the refund to both parties. Would defo recommend it.

TEMAI

Be aware. You need to pay $120 yearly for just SSL. Otherwise, your website will shows "Not secure" next to your URL. Really don't get why they charge for this. You have to pay 12 months at once for SSL. (Many other apps on Shopify does not charge for SSL). Nowhere to mention on the description also how would I want to pay 12 months at once before I even know your app is good or not?

May 2, 2021

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We have gone through the chat transcripts and checking for the monthly plan of SSL with the concerned team. We will get back to you with an update.

ReturnsCenter Team

Tiffanys Dressez

Love the app even though it frustrated. I cannot add it to my website. It keeping putting up a different page but I still love it . Hopefully I can learn to use it soon

Red Cheri | United Kingdom

Super Easy to use! Free plan is great to get started and has all the features we possibly require. Will highly recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 111 112