AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences 🤘

Halsbandjes.nl

Brillaint app for Shopify! Makes my shop sooo much better! Returns are now super easy to do. Also for the customers!

Port 213.com

I used few other similar apps, but this app works the best. It does what it supposed to do and it's super easy to install/use. highly recommend.

Factory Direct Shop AU

Hi we have been using this app for a while now and highly recommend others to use it as well, using the app has given us peace of mind knowing our clients are getting updates all the time about there delivery as you know that can be a headache at the best of times , I really like the add on connecting to pay pal automatically and sending paypal the clients tracking number with out me manually having to do it ( great work afterShip ) also im still unlocking all the features this app has on offer . Regards, Admin for Factory Direct Shop

Moon Goddess Gifts

We are currently using Aftership Returns Center in our store MoonGoddessGifts.com, and we highly recommend it! It allows you to create your own Returns Center Page where customers can note the details and submit a return. It works well in combination with the Tracking & Delivery Updates by Afership app!

The Gifted Moon Goddess

RPM MOTORSPORT LTD.

I have no idea why this app had 844 reviews, i can only say something is really fishy.

There is no way an app this weak to get this amount of reviews. They work with votes to implement a basic idea, however some votes only have 2 votes and they added them lol...

We have spent over 16 hours of work just to get going and finally the thing that made us uninstall this app is the basic features that arent there and that our customers cannot respond to the automated emails. there is no way this app has 1000 customers so i dont understand how they got this amount of reviews. im thinking more like 12 people are using this app.

Customer service is super slow and unresponsive.

I truly believe someone in the market will come up with a really good return management system,

Crafts of a Hand

I use this app for my store and it’s simple to use. I recommend it 100%! I really like that you can use a tracker too! Perfect app!

SEVEN SWIM

AfterShip has stream lined our returns process and made our customer service faster and easier for our customers. Definitely have seen a lot of appreciation from customers.

OhnutCo

This is a well-featured app that allows us the control and data capture abilities that are critical to an e-commerce business. It was easy to install and configure- I'd recommend AfterShip to anyone interested in managing this critical component of their business.

Littlest Luxury Resale

It really is HASSEL FREE RETURNS. Hands down top 5 apps to have... very easy setup and just had my first return today, and I just clicked approved and done. Thank you.

Childrens Moda

Be careful what subscription you select, they will blindside you with overage charges- without warning! Only did a test return process, but it looks nice and clean and so do the emails. Will probably replace with a free Google Form and print the return labels from Shopify

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 84 85