AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

BIRD BEE

Seems to be helpful with returns. Using the basic plan for now and will see how things go. Would like options for the theme but will try to find our own HTML.

AVA Holistic Skincare

I haven't fully tested yet, as I just recently set up my store. But I really appreciate the easy and customer-friendly use!

Scratch Supply Co.

We love the trust this generates with our customers, and the ease of allowing automated returns (instead of requiring them to email us).

Mullermans

great app would recommend to download.

but not perfect app. you must leave review to unlock features.

bikeZaar

This Returns App is a great way to quickly and easily add a returns process to your store. Highly Recommended!!

Steven Brown Art

Good price and easy to use. Wasn't able to customise notifications sent to a customer, so am leaving a review to hopefully unlock this capability

REFURBS.COM.AU

Great app. Works well and lets us quickly and easily direct customer to our returns page. Love how it also allows custom urls.

FunkyTradition

It helps us a lot in managing the return request at ease. Clean UI and very well integrated with the system.

WEDNESDAYS PINK.

This app is so easy to use!! Very good on the pricing as well. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.

Tiny People

Excellent app. Does exactly what it is supposed to and inexpensive. Looking forward to the additional features.