AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip+ Automizely 20 in 1

Easy return, exchange & refund. Auto-send return labels. FREE!

test8448

It is a really good app! It helped me to speed up my return process and it saved me a lot of money and time.

Nature's Tranquility Co.

Awesome return app to use. I use app for my personal packages and now I am using it for my business.

Caribeheart

Not having the best time with the app. I've been having a hard time trying to do a dummy return to see how it looks and make sure it works and although the support team responds they aren't really providing much help. I have reached out 3 times about the issue.

September 9, 2020

Hi there,

This is not the experience we wanted you to have. One of my colleagues will reach out to you shortly and clarify things

Best,
Shahbaz

SAINT SOMEBODY

This app has made the returns process SO much easier. What appealed to me is the easy setup process.

September 9, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your kind words. I was wondering if I can be of any help to make your experience 5-star with our app. I have also dropped you a personal mail, please take a look and feel free to share with me your feedback.

Best,
Shahbaz

HEMANT & NANDITA

Really a great app! One of the best app having highest number of functionalities. Support is also very good.
Highly recommended!

Cable Bullet

So far so good! We've just finished the initial setup. Customer support was fast and helpful when we had questions. Everything functions intuitively and there aren't any glaring functionality issues. Looking forward to using this service.

GhostFit

Great app so far. Lots of options for usage. The initial set up does take some time but it is well worth it!

ALEXIA MARÍA

Customer support quick and efficient. Has helped me during the set up process. So far all the features are what I have been looking for.

Skye Kiyomi Beauty, LLC

Support rely to questions were fast and friendly! Fast customer support is important. Thank you very much!

Cherry Blossom Intimates

5 Star tech support - do wish that there was more customization that can be done but this could be because of the subscription package we chose. Otherwise, Anurag was great and helpful and I am excited to provide this option to our customers!