AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Jade Black

I put in the return address in the return address section, but customer still get emails list this:

2. Go to local post office, or another courier, to ship the package. Return address for the package:
[Company Name]
[Return Address line 1]
[Return Address line 2]
[Return Address line 3]
[Return Address line 4]

June 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. We will take a look at this immediately.

Shop 112

App is fairly easy to setup. It was a little quirky when adding photos or if you choose to use different photos for your portal. But its not a show stopper

FROM FUTURE

Nice to have. Good experience in app. Nice support and nice help from the team. Had to write more than 100 characters

Ghiaglasses

I need to contact someone who help me with the app because i don't know how to use it. Please contact me, thanks

beautydirects

Really good app. Still learning but I like it. It simplifies the process of returning the products. Easy to set up and customise to your taste. Good work guys. Luckily I did not used it yet as I am just opening my store but looks promising.

Diamantine

So far So good. I like the fact that the process is simplified for the customer requesting a return. We just started using this app, so let's see how it goes.
Thanks

June 20, 2020

Aspire Naturals

Good so far, seems easy for VAs to use and the app has a clean returns page. I recommend giving it a try

Love Peaces

Just getting started, I don't have much to say. Ready to see if this app is as good as the reviews!

Orleans Shoe Co.

Every time we try to approve a return it says network error. We would like to be able to automatically approve all returns.

June 17, 2020

Hi there, thank you for your review.

To enable automatic return approval, you can go to Settings > Returns methods, and turn on "auto approve". You can also set zones or routing rules.
Hope this would help. Thanks.

WAES-store

it could do with a way of integrating a claim for the exchanged item more easily, but otherwise excellent