AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Return Policy, Refunds

Addressed Apparel

Very helpful customer service, attentive and professional. Easy to use app. Vey clear. User friendly for store owner and customer.

MANZUDE

Great support via bot. Really helped a lot (including solving a specific case with screenshots). Thanks.

HomeMade

They have flexible pricing packages for any store level. That helps give it a shot and understand how resourceful this tool can become.

Alexander Hurley

I was very impressed with how attentive and quickly customer service was able to help me find a solution to my problem.

RiZu Le Boutique

It was easy to set up my return page. The customer support is awesome. I recommend this app to make returns easy to handle.

Looks Like Summer

The APP does everything it stands for, really useful to automatize the return process. All my questions were immediately handled by Ankush with ease, amazing support!

Alpha Tau Omega Official Store

This App saves our team so much time, and the customers love it too! If you have any issues or questions, support is immediately available, and always very helpful. 5 Stars!

LEEZZA

The description looks great, but after spening a lot of time trying to make it work I discovered that a lot of things have to be done manually. Even the stock of the returned items has to be changed manually!! You do not see any of the return information in the original order. So there is no integration with Shopify that will help you make returns easier.

November 12, 2021

Hi,

I can see that the stock of the returned items has to be changed manually and you are not happy with it. It is unfortunate to know that you did not have the best experience using our app.

Your feedback has been registered. Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. Hence we would like to discuss this further with you.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@returnscenter.com.

Regards,
Team Returns Center

The Modern Farmhouse

I just started creating the app for my Shopify store. I had an issue and Sanjeet responded very completely and solved my issue. I look forward to using their service and will leave a more thorough review once I start using the app.

SCHUTZ

the support was very helpful and gave me all the proper answers thanks for all the experience on the process