AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Easy Return, Exchange & Refund. USPS FedEx UPS Return Labels.

Glamkissed Beauty

This app is very easy to install. I am very satisfied with this app because it helps a lot with returns, etc.

Geode Swimwear

Was using returnly but decided to give aftership a shot. A lot more customizable, easier to process exchanges though and have different return options. The customer service is super helpful

Horn Jeans

Mudit was very helpful - He suggested a screenshot meeting and was patient as he directed me to resolve my issue. Five Stars!

More Birds

App seems to be really buggy and their support team couldn't offer any help. For a few days, I was unable to log in. Once I finally could, I was unable to save my changes. I spent about a week trying to get troubleshooting feedback from the developers but they were unable to help. I sent them screenshots of the page that was experiencing issues and they told me they would need to set up a screenshare meeting. They would send over their availability and when I confirmed, that slot would be taken--this happened daily for a week. Once I finally nailed down a time with them and scheduled the meeting, they never attended and didn't reply to my email asking if the meeting had been canceled. It seemed really odd to me that they weren't able to troubleshoot the issue using the screenshots I had provided--most apps I have worked with in the past would request an account on our store so they could replicate and resolve the issue if screenshots didn't suffice. I finally had to uninstall the app because we were paying for an app we couldn't even use or receive assistance on.

November 12, 2020

Hello,

Please accept my apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

We work really hard to make our app user friendly and provide a great support experience.

One of the specialists will reach out on priority in order to assist you.

Regards,
Mukul Saxena

Duckfeet Canada

Had some challenges with the setup, so I had to contact support. It was in the middle of the night here, but I received an immediate response. The issue was detected quickly, and resolved. Highly recommend this product, and if you need help, Support is very curteous and helpful. Thank you! :-)

WESTON JON BOUCHÉR

I like that this app takes a lot of the back and forth correspondence involved with returns. It saves you time. A future feature, if possible, would be that AfterShip Returns would issue refunds and add a returned item back to inventory via it's shopify integration. Right now after resolving a ticket, you have to manually go and issue the refund and add the product return back into inventory.

November 9, 2020

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.
If you have a Shopify Plus account then you can use the Gift card option to issue a refund.
We do keep track of the requests by our users and we will make it more feasible.
Do let us know if you have any suggestions for us.

You can always use the chat option on your Returns...

Bear's Biker Gear

App is super easy to set up, super easy to use, and everything was ready in less than 5 minutes. Going to make life so much easier!

AUTOID

Brishketu really helped me with my returns app and solved the issue quickly as we run into various issues

Amìle Bespoke

I like it so far, seems to be very helpful. 3 returns per month for the free plan seems to be very low

Intrèpide Style House

love the layout! Customer service is super helpful and patient. I worked with Priyadarshini and she was super sweet to help me with understanding the email templates! Will definitely be recommending this app to my clients!