AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Rare Electronics, LLC

Pretty Good...Took a Good Amount of Time to Setup. Was Surprised to see they allowed an 'Exchange' Option for a Return...I had been looking for an App to do that for me for a While. I may have to get the Growth Plan soon!

July 10, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

Marmol Boutique

I have just installed and it's working great so far! I am happy to simplify the returns process for my customers. Overall it's simple to use and a great addition for my website.

JET NOIRE

The app has a very easy setup, I had issues with the logo sizing but otherwise, everything was great.

Hand In Pocket

The app works BUT there is a bug in the system and the developers have yet to resolve it which is frustrating..Issue-customer submits return for approval- dashboard will show you have 0 pending returns to approve. You will only become aware that you have pending approvals if a) an irate customer calls you to ask why you haven't approved their return or b) you add "check the pending approvals folder for returns" to the long list of things you have to do to manage your business. Ridiculous- these notifications should be pushed automatically (which used to happen) please fix this!!

The Mint Corner

Easy to set up and install (design, informations etc.) and also easy for the customers to go through the process.

July 10, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating.

'NUGGLES

This app has helped us streamline and automate our return process. Quick/easy setup. So far so good.

TxC Clothing

I haven't used the app yet. I actually launch my website today so I'm hoping it works well. I have the forever free plan but i'm confused about what happens if i get more than 3 returns for the month. Will i be charged?

So it's been a little over a week since I have launched and when I tried to create a return for the customer it says that the items are non-returnable even though they should be eligible.

The Korean Fashion

Love it, simple and easy to use for returns request.

You will save your time instead of back and forth emails

nightcity clothing

Great app, a very easy to understand and navigate application for dealing with returns, especially considering it has a free plan.

June 28, 2020

Golden Retriever Tees

Won't let me post any logos to customize return page. Just keeps saying resize the picture even though I've tried resizing it small and large.