AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Return Policy, Refunds

Joy Mary Vintage

Just setting it up but so far the chat customer service has been really helpful! They answer quickly too.

Rainbow Sprout Baby Company

Customer support is excellent. I had many questions and they were patient and even did a video chat with me so they could see the issue first hand. Would recommend!

Lyric's Jewelry

Very good software, great communication, solve the problem in the first time. Very recommended. Hope to keep updating the software to make it more convenient for us to use...

AtlantisOmega

super application le support client ai top il vous aide a régler tout vos problème sont super sympas et patient. Il prenne le temps de vous lire il sont vraiment compètent je recommande cette application. cela vas vraiment bien m'aider pour ma boutique en ligne d'avoir une application de retour de qualité

LULU KITTY CO.

Excellent support. I think Green Returns is an excellent feature and I was promptly directed to the article outlining its use. Sanjeet is the man!

Lilac Blonde

Super easy to use and configure. We're new to it and hoping it helps with not only returns but how people consider purchasing from us.

Good Rush Outdoors

I have begun using this app and so far it is quite useful. Ankush helped me out today with questions I had.

Hoop Merch

Great app and the customer service is very fast.
The customizing of the return page is very nice and can be branded like your store guidelines

Neutrall Life

I didn´t try the return service yet. I´ve installed the app, and everything is going ok. I think I should leave an opinion later, but I was asked to leave one when I finished a chat, so here I am! I mainly want to thank Sanjeet for his kind attention. I had some doubts while installing the app, and his support was excellent.

November 4, 2021

Thanks for your kind words.

Please take your time and check the features & functionality of ReturnsCenter platform.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Regards,
Riyaz
ReturnsCenter Team

Szade EU

The app provides all I need. Support team is really helpfull and reactive. For sure best app to handle returns.