AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Product Returns, Return Labels, Store Credit, Refund, Exchange

HQ Test Store

why does not your demo work? Use this url:https://returnsdemo.returnscenter.com/?order_number=1013&customer_email=demo%40aftership.com

March 17, 2021

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We have sent you a separate email with steps to resolve your issue.

Do let us know if you have more suggestions you can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com. We are available 24 X 7.

Kind regards,
AfterShip Returns Team

scandiborneu

Haven't used app in action much yet, but the customer support is great! very fast to respond and can walk you through anything you need. very much appreciated

Amarilla Shop

You never know how much you need chat support until you have a brain fart like i did. i deleted the app by mistake and when i got it back it was telling me to pay..... i was like but i didnt even return anything. started to panic but Nitesh helped with no problem. almost like helping me made his day a little bit better. Thank you!!!

Sambajarju

Helpful people. I had some questions and their live chat instantly helped me. 5/5 for sure. They also gave me 14 days free trial with no charge

So Elly

I've worked with this app for a long time now, gets the job done in an efficient manner that is seamless for my customers.

Rubber N' Road Cycling

Very good customer service. Good features and solved our returns center needs. Will continue to use.

Urth (USA)

A really great app, thank you so much for the great support. Shavaz was great with the support, thank you!

Urth (UK)

Thank you for the great support. Really happy with this app and the support I received from Shavaz.

Urth (Europe)

Great app and great support, Shavaz jumped on a zoom call with me and walked me through the setup process, thank you.

Urth (Australia)

Really happy with this app, plus great support, thank you!! ....................................................................................