AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Ballet Gift Shop

Easy to set up. We haven't had any returns through it yet, but it looks like it will work well for that process. Thanks for making it easy to us and set up!

Makobi Jeans USA

-One of the best app in Shopify.
-Trusted app
-Updated and ontime APP
-a must try app to all shopify users

Meltzer Sports

We have received countless number of spam emails from this developer. After continuous efforts to remove ourselves from their mailing list, this review is to inform others. Their customer service has told us we were removed from their mailing list and yet a week later, we are still receiving unwanted marketing emails daily.

Boomers Forever Young

SO far so Good, It makes the returns process easier and more efficient. Not hard to get set up in the backend.

Personally She

This app is great for my return process. The allows communication with the customer at each step of the process. It also allows me to setup my return process how I'd like.

memery

Nice app - Give me that overview when return orders which I always done manually. Did not understand that you need Growth package to get the fully experience using the exchange function.

Andre Assous

Pros: Clear information, Easy to Complete, Visually appealing, link to order is very handy
Cons: Cannot search or filter by item or reason, cannot resent emails, cannot change status back if needed, cannot choose or change the resolution if the customer's is not accurate, cannot add tracking info right from our end, does not show approved/rejected date and time.

TOXIC ENVY BOUTIQUE

Excellent to keep track of your returns. So far it has been really helpful and its very affordable..

All Things Canine

Seems to be working great. I have my first customer return and will see if they have any issues navigating it.

Jane & Kate

This app is really helpful in keeping returns organized! I do wish that we could add notes to the customer email when resolving returns and issue store credit without having a Shopify Plus account. Overall an excellent app and gets the job done!