AfterShip Returns Center

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Return Policy, Refunds

Free plan available

Golf Women On Course

Location Australia

Moazzam helped me with an issue with shipping instructions and he was very helpful. Some details needs to be able to be changed easier than they are currently and shipping is one - it's so important, fishing around to find it is frustrating. Thanks Moazzam

May 18, 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad to know that you are happy with the customer service support.

We will definitely work on your feedback, We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you.

Regards,
Team Returns Center

BLOOM ACTIVEWEAR

Samad answered all my questions to make this set up easy! The app looks very easy to use and was very easy to set up.

Amal Armani

Location Australia

really great, and already fills in alot of return info
I needed help with something, and samad instantly helped, very responsive
and really fixed what i needed. i recommend this app.

Erik Of London Limited

Great user interface and customer service. Aftership Returns Center has allowed us to manage our return and exchange as well as refund policy in a seamless way.

Granacom

Location Hong Kong SAR

great support! when I was testing with this app, I found problem in creating label upon approving a return. I contacted the support by chat, and quickly I got the response and the problem was solved.

Warm Belly Wetsuits

Support has been so terrible I have had to change my review from 5 stars to 1 star. We had a great year with this app but it suddenly broke down and the support has been useless to say the least. I have been working with them in chat and email back and forth daily for two weeks and they frequently just tell me the issue is my courier account even though it's THEIR discounted USPS account that is now broken. Their app won't allow the courier to be deleted and my new personal courier accounts that have been added are not working either.

LIPT LABEL

Location Australia

Their service is really good especially when needed to fix problems fast! they are always happy to help

Cozure

AfterShip customer support is very fast. The staff member that I chatted with today did a great job solving my problem quickly.

RaveScoutr

Support was great the app is excellent! Return Center has helped simplify our business and help our customers!

BANG!

This review is for great customer support system of the app. I had a question, connected with their representative in minutes via chat bubble. They helped right away.