AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Muybonita.co

todo muy correcto y de mucha ayuda para el servicio al cliente con las devoluciones que tenemos en la tienda .

John David Shoes

The app has been useful to assist in returns, however we often experienced difficulties opening the app to use.

The Trend Stops Here!

Provides a great for what can be a difficult process. I look forward to using this in my store. It is much better than the returns protocol I was going to use.

Xpressmall

very good return management service, dashboard is easy to use and features are a must have for any eCommerce website

Lux iCases

seems to work good. easy installation. will create a good cx experience. i don't have anything else to say

GenX Safety

i am enjoying the app so far and the review phishing before getting to use the app great idea hahha un believable !!!

atalasport

I really like AfterShip Returns... with the new update of 10/2019 it has improved a lot! New multilingual features and a new simple look...
Attention however, on the site is written "All features included" on all plans, while in the setting Language the multilingual is given only for higher tariff plans... not good!!

Franchieb

Makes life easy for anyone in e-commerce, no confusion, no worries just a direct and convenient process

SWELL Wakesurf

Clunky use of 3 separate interfaces to setup: App, website, aftership account, needs to be streamlined.
Absolutely needs to put notes in the order timeline with updates, pending return, authorized, etc. wouldn't be as big a deal if it were more easily accessible from the same window, but since the app functions using 3 different interfaces it creates more work and more switching between windows.
Need to be able to manually create an RMA from main page for customer that call in, seems like a super easy/obvious function to include.

October 23, 2019

Thank you for your suggestions. We will consider your advice and continue improving our app. Stay tuned!

Wolf Trail Market

This app is awesome, so far I have not used it much as most of my products have not had to be returned thankfully, but the application does exactly what I need it to do to manage my returns with little hassle.