AfterShip Returns , 2,256 reviews

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable return options and seamless Shopify integration. It's praised for simplifying shipment management and offering a professional customer experience. Despite requiring some setup time, many recommend it for streamlining the return process. The customer service team is also highly commended for their exceptional support.

Edited December 1, 2023

Update: This app is probably great if you provide free return labels to your customers. But not if you charge the customer for labels. If the customer is exchanging for a same value item and requests a prepaid label, then you need to charge them for the return label because there is no credit left to cover the label. I still don't know if this app could have handled my request because the rep didn't understand this simple issue. I spent hours with technical support with zero success. Next day I asked them to cancel my subscription which took him a half hour to do after giving me a hard time about canceling. I have never had such a bad experience with a company before. It was so aggravating I just don't want to deal with them anymore.
****************************************************
Original Review:
It's early days, but so far I like this app. It could be a little easier to understand, but as I got up to speed I am liking how it actually functions. The customer service is extremely fast to respond and very helpful. A lot of good features are in the more expensive plan, but I can get by with the basic plan as I have a small business and can't pay a lot for returns processing.

ORGANMASTER SHOES
4 days using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied November 30, 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

We understand that our app didn’t meet your expectations and we are continuously working to improve the application hence you will notice other enhanced features soon.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. One of our experts has sent an email to you so that we can connect over the screen share meeting to help you further.

Again, we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards,
Team AfterShip

March 20, 2024

seems easy to use and excellent customer support!!

FLORA ANIMALIA
About 4 hours using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied March 21, 2024

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We're delighted to hear that you had a good experience with our app and customer support.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,
Team AfterShip

October 27, 2023

AfterShip is wonderful and very easy to use and extremely convenient I recommend this to any and all ecommerce store owners. their customer service support team are very great, very supportive and friendly. their chat response time is phenomenal you couldn't ask for better customer support.

Yu Are His
7 months using the app
October 25, 2023

I recommend this application to any serious business as it's pro tailored to match your customers return needs no matter your budget.!

T2PRI
About 4 years using the app
February 28, 2024

amazing - Priyansh & Neha

Needs No Label
7 days using the app
April 11, 2024

Amazing support and features!

Synformulas GmbH CH
Germany
About 2 hours using the app
November 21, 2023

The instructions over Google Meet was very clear and helpful. Thank you Aditi

San Lueur
28 days using the app
November 12, 2023

Had a problem with customizing my returns page and Nalinee fixed my problem in less than 5 minutes. *5 Stars!

Muscle Boutique
About 1 month using the app
November 7, 2023

Moazzam helped me a lot! Thanks

SHE Global
About 3 years using the app
March 16, 2024

looks very helpful for our business!!

mobiledirectau