AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by Automizely & AfterShip

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Return Policy, Refunds

By Baano

Wonderful App, Great Customer Support. I am so happy to have found this app, I needed a return app so that my customers can easily process returns, and this is the one. Absolutely wonderful … Love it .. Akash from customer service Chat line is wonderful and helped me set the app as easy as it can be. Thanks so much ..

Packraftnorge.no

First day, and it seems like a good fit. Easy to set up, impeccable customer service. Some functions that are missing, but totally a good solution.

July 2, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that you liked our app.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can provide you the best customer support and have a smoother experience while using the app.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always reach out to us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@returnscenter.com

Rupam
Team ReturnsCenter

Show Some Leg

Very easy to use and happy to have a one-stop location for my customers to visit if they need to return an item. Customer service is very helpful and fast!

Nexus

This app will help save you time in automating the return process! The customer service is really helpful as well!

Toyshine

Good product, but is should have store credits feature enabled in the account as well. We should not have to download another one.

July 1, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that you liked our app.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always reach out to us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@postmen.com

Nitish
Team Postmen

Lucid Bands

Satisfied with Returns Center and AfterShip Order Tracking.
Customer Support always responds fast and is helpful

Lizanda Hair & Accessories

Priyanka was helpful in helping me navigate the system. It was my first time using the aftership app, she was patient to walk me through. I appreciate that

DirectPrice

This app is a great option if you want to automate the return process for customers! Would recommend

Myx Swim

Easy to use, customers can do a return easily and you can customize page however you like. Love this app

Quay Australia -AU SBX

I have been chatting with Abhishek from Returns center on various return settings that we need for our business and he has been super helpful in helping me setup.

June 28, 2021

Thanks for your encouraging words. Glad you liked our customer support.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

Nitish