AfterShip Returns Center

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Return Policy, Refunds

Free plan available

The Anchor Hanger

I added this app to help me set up a return procedure for my store. I had some questions about the set up process and reached out to support who quickly helped me out! This app is great for automizing your return process and is customizable for your brand. If you need help with creating return labels this App is sure to help you out!

OpenRangeOptix

I appreciate the quick help from customer service. So far I like the user friendliness of AfterShip Returns Center.

April 13, 2022

Thanks for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Also, we will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

Regards,
Riyaz
Team Returns Center

Selfcare Periodt

I used the live chat to have my custom domain set up. Samad walked me through the process. He verified and completed the setup accurately. Overall my experience was good.

OZARPURE

App muy recomendada, muy facil de usar y intuitiva, de las mejores que e visto en la app de shopify, atencion al cliente muy rapida

Alexa Reece Boutique

Love it! This app has made my life easier and I am amble to track returns more efficiently and it's easy for the customer to use as well.

Volleyballshop.com.au

Location Australia

The app seems to be good. I've just tried couple of test orders and still waiting to see how it works when live.
I've had previously an issue setting up the app and paying for SSL but after a discussion with support it has been sorted.
The supper helped me to set custom domain and everything so now I hope it makes our exchange and return process faster and smooth for us and our customers.

April 7, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations. For the SSL charge not being visible, We have shared the feedback with our developers, Also, please note that Cloudflare charges us for SSL, and for that reason, we have a charge to enable the SSL on the return page.
We have shared some more details with you over the email, Kindly go through the email and let us know if that works for you.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,
Shahvaz
Returns Center

AdoreAthletics

So far everything good.. My customers are able to return fast and easily. Great upgrade to your store. You can customize the landing page to your liking as well. Samad from customer support helped me with all of my needs in a quick time. Great app

Next Venture Motorsports LLC

Great and super responsive customer service response to inquiries. Have not yet seen if it meets our stores need for store credit, but hope to explore options soon.

LECCE

best customer service , easy app to use and it worth it the headache of customers always needs helps . this app may returns very easy and more professional . thank you Samed for help :)

Christletics

I'm still in the process of setting up the app, so this rating is based solely on customer support. I've contacted customer support twice and both times have had my questions answered quickly and sufficiently.