AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Barzillai

J’ai utilisé l’application pour des retours, il fonctionne très bien, je trouve qu’il faudrait mieux expliquer les fonctionnalités

TAKTAI

This app is very easy to use and help me a lot for the tracking and return process. Recommend this app.

April 23, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Loja Likão

estou aprendendo

KEMOLENE

Well, still testing the app. one thing i didn't like about the app, I was forced to write a review in order to utilize some of the app features.
I cannot see the "Analytics" Page if I don't post a review :/

Coronic Clothing

From what I've seen so far, this app is definitely one of my favourites, especially when it comes with customer service. This had made the process a lot easier for my company.

April 23, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.

Texas Yankee Workshop

Love the returns center makes it easy for my customers, even though we don't do many returns with our products.

snow joe + sun joe

Testing So far so good. Will update this review later.``````````````````````````````````````````````

VZlush

It looks simple, easy set up and friendly experience for customers, I'll try the 14-days free trial and see how it works.

Dreamland Baby

App preforms well, most of the time however this is no link to reach customer service. No chat bot. Their billing and upgrade billing is confusing.. again no one to help. I am searching for another app to switch to just dont want to deal with the headache of switching.

JD Concept

很难过号bfknskdnvgopdgjodsjvnpsdofdsjifhnifhegihrighhgrfmdbnmgfobmofmbdspmvofobmfdobjmojbfdobjpdfjvgojdvofpjoofgjd