AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Grace of Design

Easy to install and setup, I did have trouble adding my logo artwork however I contacted customer service and they resolved the issue very quickly. Great experience so far.

June 20, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note.

U R Essential

love this app it really makes things simple, providing tabs that allows you to optimize how and when to set your return products

Mart Joker

I use this app to have a better returns streamline and I think this will work very good for my customers when returns are needed

Vixen Vogue

i think the app is great . im still playing around with it. the customization of the page is hardest because the pics have to be a certain size so no matter what i do nothing is acceptable. im also trying to figure out how to customize the emails because there are things in the draft that doesnt align with my store policy. all and all great feature to have on my site. thank you

Maheli Heli

This app seems amazing. However setting up has not been user friendly. help page is missing a lot of topics and links.

Diecast Model Centre

Only had this app installed for a couple of days so, just been setting it up, not actually processed any returns as yet and thus can't comment on that side of things.

What I can say is that I've not noticed a lot of problems that some other users have reported. I found it fairly easy to set up, as easy as anything new. You are not forced to use their Postmen app as some others have said, you only need this if you want to automatically print returns labels but you can get around this by manually issuing them by whatever method you currently use. The returns site is secure, click on the returns page and you can check out it's details, there is no extra to pay for this. There is an extra charge for returns made over your plan allowance but, it's just $0.50 not $2 as someone else has said. And yes, you do get a nag to leave a review but, it's no problem, you get it on eBay all the time so just get on with it, leave a review and move on - simple. Fortunately, Iv'not had to reach out for assistance so can not comment on Customer Support either.

In conclusion, would like to give 5 stars but, as I haven't tried it all yet, that 5th star is going to be reserved - for now. if like us though, you hopefully only have a handful of returns each month, then the Free plan is perfect and even has features that a competing app doesnt't unlock until you pay $99 per month! Go on, give it a try.

Alila Collection

I've been looking for a Returns Centre but couldnt find anything out there that would make it a seamless process for customers. And also a reasonable budget for us as a business.

But then I came across Returns Centre - I can honestly say its the best thing since slice bread!!! makes my life easier plus our customers and pricing is AMAZING!

Guys, Keep up the hard work! this is a great Product and honestly THANK YOU!!

FWP Lighting

brilliant app Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Glaze Max

confusing app. I'm struggling to integrate with my store and i have not had a response from customer service, it has been a teo months nearly since i emailed them.

Coquinaria

It might be too early to leave a review, but so far so good. The app looks neat and complete, and easy to use....

June 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!