AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Return Policy, Refunds

Is To Me

Great little app, luckily not used much by our customers! the support team is very responsive and quick at resolving issues!

Jollity & Co Party Boutique

This is a great app. It helps make our returns easy for not only us but also for our customers as well!

October 26, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are happy to know that you liked our app.

We are open to suggestions. It is always nice to understand the requirement of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

support@returnscenter.com

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

Regards,
Rupam
Team Returns Center

G-Heat®

Solution plutôt bien mais trop restrictive et quelques bugs de fonctionnement parfois. vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

October 25, 2021

Merci pour vos précieux commentaires.

Je suis désolé pour le désagrément que vous avez eu avec l’application étant restrictive et ayant quelques bugs. Nous sommes ouverts aux suggestions. Il est toujours agréable de comprendre les exigences de nos utilisateurs afin que nous puissions répondre à leurs attentes et offrir une expérience engageante.

Si vous avez besoin d’aide avec l’application, n’hésitez pas à nous contacter. Notre « équipe d’assistance » est disponible 24h/24 et 7h/7 pour vous aider. Vous pouvez toujours nous contacter via l’option de chat en direct disponible sur votre compte ou nous envoyer un e-mail à:

support@returnscenter.com

Nous ferons de notre mieux pour nous assurer que votre expérience avec nous vaut une note de 5 étoiles

Cordialement,
Rupam
Centre de retours d’équipe

VOID/əv/COLOR

Customer Service was available right away and was so helpful and took care of my request in just under 10 minutes!

My Boutique Vibes

I did not get to use the App as yet however Shubham walked me through the set up and I couldn't have done it without him. I'm looking forward to using this App and the its functionalities...

Ta-Ta Towels

customer service is extremely helpful every step of the way. Was up and running in no time setup was a breeze.

Meaneasy

Service client incroyable et vraiment gentil, l'application facile à utiliser effica. Hâte de pouvoir plus l'utilliser

Kiara Kivét

I'm still in the setup process, so far the app is easy to use, and chat responses are quick. I will leave another review once customers start doing returns

LC King Mfg

Priyanka .......she was great...very patient and spoke clear english and was able to guide me throught the entire account set up process we had a bad email account and she fixed it

Black Rabbit Hats

I had no idea where to start. This app took care of everything. Highly recommend. You can automate so much that you barely need to know how to do any of it.