AfterShip Returns Center

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Return Policy, Refunds

Free plan available

King Kong Apparel

I reached out for support and they responded in less than 10 seconds, was very polite, and resolved my issue in less than a minute! Very knowledgeable and responsive.

DecorPurpose

Fast customer service has a ton of great features, Samad from customer support was very fast and got everything resolved. The returns portal looks great!

smartbuyapparel.com

I have just installed the app! In the short time that I have experienced with it, it seems that it would be a nice addition to my website! The customer support has been great; the reps are knowledgeable, courteous, and willing to help, kudos to them!

Tactical Gear

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Awesome App! Handles returns in a breeze and taken the stress and administrative headaches out of returns - thanks!

Phi Boutique

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 22 hours

Easy to use. Very essential app if selling physical products. Keeps returns process organized and professional. Support is fast and helpful.

CCA Lions

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Not free and free options disappear as you click through the app. Free went to $1,200 / year and I was told through the chat they "just adjusted prices".

August 10, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

Your feedback has been registered. You are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. Hence we would like to discuss this further with you. We will surely get all your issues resolved and ensure that you are delighted with our services.

Our ‘Support Team' is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,
Neha Karadi
Team AfterShip

MuseumPrints

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Helps our small team keep up with our customer support. Side Note; The Dev support is phenomenal for sellers.

GABBABANDS

I just started using the app and so far really like it. I look forward to hopefully using this service as my business grows

TheFusionArtandFashion

Time spent using app 1 day

I received a quick answer on how to change my View Full Policy. I was happy I got fast online support while I set up the app.

CALUA

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 years

Wir benutzen die App seit 2 Jahren und waren von Anfang an sehr zufrieden. Der Retourenprozess verläuft reibungslos und unkompliziert. Einfach einzurichten und zu bedienen. Klare Empfehlung!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 176 177