AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Return Labels, Store Credit, Exchange, Notifications, Policy

Ratta Supernote

This app is very good, with a common page, so that we can better handle the return and exchange of goods

Fit 2 Fly

Great service help, was able to do a screen share so they could walk me through the process. Thanks

GadgetChef

This App is very useful! and the service is great as well. Simple and easy way to manage the returns.

Tineco US

Jewels Kennedy Designs

Great app and super easy to learn how to use. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for returns for store credit.

UV-Bodyguard von ajuma

easy to install and connect to the shopify store, very helpful and very fast chat support. Thanks @Ankush

CUSHIONAIRE

I just downloaded this app but have yet to use it for returns. Set-up was fairly easy, besides having to link to a different app (which wasn't clear in the beginning). Customer service was helpful and answered right away, so that's a huge plus.

May 12, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.
Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Regards,
Returns Center Team

APOC Tactical Research

Great technical support, with probably the best, and most responsive, live chat support that I have ever received from a third-party app!

Maison De Finesse

I am new to this app and haven't received any return requests yet but so far so good. Everything seems very straight forward. I am looking forward to taking full advantage of what it has to offer. The customer service is really amazing as well. They response in a very timely manner. Ankush was a great help!

Certified Wear

AfterShip returns makes it easy for eCommerce brands to create a seamless return portal and their customer service is always active and ready to solve all issues.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 113 114