AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Fore Ellie

works great! this is asking for 100 characters soooooooooooooooo yeaaahhhhhhh......................

World Rugby Shop

Support is one of the least helpful I have ever interacted with. Do not use these guys if you are a larger business. Nothing but headache awaits you and your customers. I have attempted messaging them multiple times, and each time they give me information not pertinent to the question I am asking. Sadly, I am too far in to back out now, but if this is tied with another solution for you, pick the other one.

Elsie & Fred

The app is good however like most returns apps on shopify, if you're not giving away free returns you can't seem to just send a manual email to say this is how you send it back without it requesting a pdf to download.

Buy Regaine

Perfect and easy to use. Simple setup and professional looking. Save a lot of time in future. This is what I needed.

Insolence factory

very good applications ! Can you translate it into french?
My customers are very happy and thank you for your work !

Finn Athleisure

This app is really easy to setup, and does everything you need it to. There are a couple of bottlenecks in the workflow that make it less efficient for users who don't use the aftership returns shipments service. That said, it is still a great way to manage returns seamlessly.

My Dream Store

This app is really good for returns management this tool is fully automated my all returns in just few clicks I have tried so many apps but this one is best among all of them :) I would suggest you should give a one try :)

August 1, 2020

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone

Unleashed Desire

Still learning how to use

Floridian Supply

Support team left me on read.
Not possible to find orders where customers left a phone number instead of an email address.
Won't upload high quality imagery, only let's you use low quality pictures:(((((

Statement Piece NY

This app is helpful to create a seamless way for customers to generate return requests. Thank you for providing this app. I love the free option with a low quota to get a feel for the components too!

August 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 129 130