AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Haute Couture

Its pretty easy to use. Maybe having an app for i phones would be a good idea. i would suggest a feature where you can manually add a return that was not submitted through the return center. Not sure if im able to resend notifications to customers once the system has sent it.

April 5, 2020

Hi there, thank you for your feedback and for bringing this to our attention. I'll forward your request to our development team.

BOUTIQUE TAG

Have to change my review from 5 stars to 2 stars. After trying to setup Paperless invoicing from UPS within Postmen, the staff seems lost and are all sending me the exact same copy pasted email with instructions. Yet it keeps generating an error and none of them can figure it out...
Still havent heard back.

Boyish Jeans

This app makes things so much easier than they were before! Very user friendly and streamlined. Highly recommend using Shopify!

Shop Luxe Life Boutique

This app helps us keep all of our returns organized and in one place. Highly recommended for high volume stores.

Box-Man.ch

J'ai installé cette application après avoir utilisé Aftership. Elle est simple d'utilisation et fonctionne très bien. L'intégration est simple et on peut tout faire depuis la même interface. Pour personnaliser les mails j'ai employé l'application OrderlyEmails (empty template). ce qui m'a permis d'avoir la même identité visuelle. Je recommande vivement

March 23, 2020

Thanks for your support.

Charming And Trendy Ltd

1. Would be good if this was linked to original order so shows on order page as returned.

2. Could do with a manual returns page so a return can be set up by seller for customer (So customer service can do it if customer phones up)

Apart from that pretty good app

April 5, 2020

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this to our notice. I'll forward your request to our developers.

JR Fashion Point

It is really work wonderfull and satisfied more of customer with our website so it is a great return manage app

Karizma store

i like this app , the aftership app is very help me in my work .
the aftership help me to contact with my customer

ThePetEx

I think this app is really great! I have been using it since my store started and it is the best returns around

RMDY.

great easy to use and customer support is brilliant!