AfterShip Returns Center

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Return Policy, Refunds

Free plan available

Henne

Location Australia

Great customer care! Very quick to respond and patient with my requests. Would recommend for anyone looking for a returns automation service

ESSENCE BY ESOHE

So far so good! Just downloaded and help was at my finger tips so I am very excited to see the growth

Rosy

Customer service is amazing! Prompt reply and friendly communication. Aditya solved all my problems. Thanks!

SHIQ

Great customer service, quick and helpful, helped me when i wasn't sure if this could work with aliexpress dropshipping and it can

Total Babe

Great customer service! Great customer feedback! Great customer engagement Thank you so much for helping my store!

EROS

Very helpful customer service though the chat. They are very responsive and work quickly to resolve all of my problems

NARY

Just started on this app. Curious to know if it will solve all our issues. The customer service was speedy with a lot of helpful articles to guide me as a newbie.

iskn

Location France

Nous utilisons cette application pour gérer nos retours produit. La mise en place est simple, on s'y retrouve facilement dans l'interface, et il y a de nombreuses options pour adapter le processus de retours à nos besoins. En plus, l'équipe support est très réactive et à l'écoute.

Women's Academy

Amazing app and very efficient support from agent. I've used them for all my business and im super happy and always recommend.

Golf Women On Course

Location Australia

Moazzam helped me with an issue with shipping instructions and he was very helpful. Some details needs to be able to be changed easier than they are currently and shipping is one - it's so important, fishing around to find it is frustrating. Thanks Moazzam

May 18, 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad to know that you are happy with the customer service support.

We will definitely work on your feedback, We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you.

Regards,