AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Holiday Swim Company

I have not really used it much but I enjoy having these options and this app seems to make it easy, plus it has a free plan to start.

Shapewear Affair

great - easy to use - free for 5 returns which is perfect for new low budget stores - would like some more customisation

Urban Deal

This app has simplified my return process. It's highly customizable and I am currently using it for free.

Bridget King Jewelry

The app is good for people who are just starting their e-commerce presence. The process looks simple to do.

Minimalhobbyist

this app is really useful in setting up a return policy in order to cater to the needs of all of your guests. my only issue is learning how to return the products from the original shipping location, other than that... extremely useful app.

October 20, 2019

Hello, thank you for your review.
In our Returns Center, we provide 3 returns methods for you to choose from.
Here's a help article which might help: https://help.returnscenter.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001481087-How-to-customize-Returns-Methods-.
Please don't hesitate to contact our support team at "support@returnscenter.com"

HOLLEE JOLLEE

Easy to customize for branding. Simple and easy for both myself and customers to navigate with little guidance.

Roe's Retail

Really great app! I appreciate the ease it gives to my customers to track their packages. Also very efficient.

PetHaus

Returns Center has made our exchange process so much easier and more professional. Love this app it's a real time saver and builds customer confidence. Super easy to install and customise.

minimal - CBD Products

Just stated to use the app and so far it's great!

From a UX standpoint the layout is super simple and makes the return process easy.

I've yet to set up the logistics but if it's this easy to set up im sure the rest will follow :)

Puppmate

I'm leaving this review to unlock more features. Just started using the app and so far so good.I will update with 5 stars when I know this app works for me! Thank you!