AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

TxC Clothing

I haven't used the app yet. I actually launch my website today so I'm hoping it works well. I have the forever free plan but i'm confused about what happens if i get more than 3 returns for the month. Will i be charged?

The Korean Fashion

Love it, simple and easy to use for returns request.

You will save your time instead of back and forth emails

nightcity clothing

Great app, a very easy to understand and navigate application for dealing with returns, especially considering it has a free plan.

June 28, 2020

Golden Retriever Tees

Won't let me post any logos to customize return page. Just keeps saying resize the picture even though I've tried resizing it small and large.

Jade Black

I put in the return address in the return address section, but customer still get emails list this:

2. Go to local post office, or another courier, to ship the package. Return address for the package:
[Company Name]
[Return Address line 1]
[Return Address line 2]
[Return Address line 3]
[Return Address line 4]

June 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. We will take a look at this immediately.

Shop 112

App is fairly easy to setup. It was a little quirky when adding photos or if you choose to use different photos for your portal. But its not a show stopper

FROM FUTURE

Nice to have. Good experience in app. Nice support and nice help from the team. Had to write more than 100 characters

Ghiaglasses

I need to contact someone who help me with the app because i don't know how to use it. Please contact me, thanks

beautydirects

Really good app. Still learning but I like it. It simplifies the process of returning the products. Easy to set up and customise to your taste. Good work guys. Luckily I did not used it yet as I am just opening my store but looks promising.

Diamantine

So far So good. I like the fact that the process is simplified for the customer requesting a return. We just started using this app, so let's see how it goes.
Thanks