AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Easy Return, Exchange & Refund. Auto-send Return Labels. FREE!

KUUNO

The app helped us to have a great return center. Also the support of these guys is amazing, always with fast answers and great solutions. Would always recommend.

Balls Deep Tackle

Easy way to set up returns, they also have a support chat in the case you need help with anything. Pretty simple and straight forward.

Altai Gear Singapore

I used this app to easy my return process. Very efficient and helpful support, hope it can deliver this good customer service in the future too!

October 19, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.
Our support team is available 24*7. Please feel free to reach us if you need any help.

Gobe (Australia)

Good support, nice app, thank you. I had issues setting up zone rules for the livechat support helped me get it working.

Little Black Tux

Wonderful! Absolutely looking forward to the ease of how our returns center flows internally and for our customers! :)

PrendaBella

The app was easy to install and looks good, very clean and professional looking. The customer support chat was friendly and helpful.

The Happy Paw Store

So far so good, Easy to set up and looks alot more professional than the standard " email us to returns details" option. Definitely recommend, especially if you only have a few return requests a month as it has a free plan.

Fasheabe

This is the best app by far. It is very easy to use and implement in my store. The best part is having someone available to answer any questions that I may have. This app delivers. I will recommend it.

BEX

Very nice and customizable app for returns! Support is very helpful, and integrating with Postmen is quick and easy.

Attollo Lingerie

Great app and great support team to help with any questions you may have. I would recommend to other stores.