AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Happy Return & Exchange. Return Labels, Return Policy, Refund.

Le Domaine De Dahlia

appli top pour les retrours n'hesitez psa à la télécharger..........................................

April 11, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Returns Center Team

Lara Daisy

These app is exactly what i look for and working well! Also their customer service is very good and helpful. I could make a return page on my website well :)

Decorté

The service was super friendly and as always, very communicative and efficient. I always know that I'll get a response.

The Nutricosmetic Company

Great customer service, Ankush was polite, friendly & helped me straight away - Highly recommended!!

Shop Kurv Appeal

Very easy to use and will save me a lot of time on processing those pesky returns! Would recommend to any store owners

Round-1fitness

Once again, Ankush saves the day. he has helped me on many occasions and works hard to help me get where I want my company to go.

REBELLA

Brishketu was extremely helpful guiding me with the API key and setting up the default label generation. Everything else has been really easy to navigate and set up. So thankful for the great app and customer service!

SEA'SONS

Amazing app i love how easy it is to sumbit a reveiw. It really helps to improve my store with the customers

Bibisama Apparel

First off, not very professional in asking me to give 5 star review after i was asked to give my review (I put 4 star because I did not have much information in how the app works and I was then asked to delete until I got my answer on how I feel the app) I was told I can do international shipping with the free program, but I feel the customer service didn't understand my question or help me. I had to figure it out myself. The person also gave me the wrong answer to the question I asked because I tried to create a return label and it stated the free program does not support international return label, when I kept asking which program supports international return label shipping at the cheapest cost. Going to go through customer service one more time and see if my experience has changed.

April 1, 2021

Please accept my apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

We work really hard to make our app user friendly and provide a great support experience.
One of the specialists will reach out to you on priority in order to assist you.

Regards,
Neelima

GrowLight Heaven

I used the app and they were able to help me set it up. Shahvaz was super helpful and communicative and solved my issue right away.