AfterShip Returns Center

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Return Policy, Refunds

Free plan available

Manhattan Peach

Samad from returns center was very helpful in extending our trial to 14 days. We are a new online clothing store and we need some time to figure out how the AfterShip returns app works. We need this extra time to test the returns. Thank you for your quick response and help!

Pink Dust Cosmetics

The customer service provided by Samad through the Returns Center was awesome! He was super helpful, very professional, and extremely patient! I feel better knowing he is handling my concern, and I have full confidence in his ability to resolve my issues!

The Profile Lounge

Thanks for your help. I have not used the return service yet but the customer service is great. I hope to use this service often. Everything is easy to apply to the store.

Gioielleria Granarelli

excellent, all works perfectly, amazing customer service, five stars
excellent, all works perfectly, amazing customer service, five stars

TreeKeeperBag

We use this app so that customers can create their own returns without contacting us. It works great! We have been a customer for 4 years and the support is excellent.

Nettle Studios

customer service is quick to respond! so far so good during the set up process! can't wait for my customers to use it

Simply Lauren Rose

This app is so helpful for customers who need to make a return! Their customer support is wonderful and extremely helpful!

BUtiful.store

Super Easy to set up. I waiting to see what happens with my first review. If it works great then my customer service rep will be very happy. Thank you

Hevias

Such great features and such a great customer support team. I am loving this user-friendly app so far!!

four42refined

Needed to change sender email and verification. Customer service was fast and very helpful with every question I had.