AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Piccadilly Cottage

Just downloaded the apps free version. Customized cs email. Will see how it performs and come back to review.

The kitchen win

simple to use and very effective to connect with your customer and the aftership help your business to look more trustable with your customer

CraveLyfe

Great app. Helps me keep track of all returns and customer notifications. Would be helpful if there was a connected refund function in the app.

The Roundup Club

Fantastic so far - although the ability for the app to be in English (UK) would be greatly appreciated.

May 19, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

Mango Roots

This app is better than I originally anticipated. I found the Technical support was brilliant (if you get Aditya he really knows what hes on about!).

It allows you to set conditions to make your workflow more flexible e.g.
1) You can refund the item only i.e. no refund of the initial shipment charges ($10 t-shirt + $5 shipping = $14. The customer only receives $10 refund),
2) Set up a full refund for USA customers and partial for UK customers via Return Methods >Add new zone
3) You can also set up where sales items are not returnable via Eligibility rules > Ineligible product tags
1) It does not support a scenario where a sale item is being refunded (which only store credit can be issued back in my policy). If the customer request a refund in the method of payment back on original card. You will need to reject the refund and ask them to re-raise it with the store credit option - which is not a great user experience

Considering this is all on the basic plan, it gives me what I need as a startup & helps my interface look professional.

The only condition I found I was unable to set is where sales items only being returnable for store credit. For this you need to be on a Shopify Plus/Premium account.

Cheeky Tech Shop

The app does it job and is great value for a free app. However, it is a really difficult setup. Confusing. I feel the setup for the app and tutorial guides was written by technical people or people with existing experience that assume everyone will understand the process. If you are a new store owner, you might be sending a lot of emails to their support team. Yes, they have a helpful and good support team. Just wish they could have explained the entire process better. I found myself looking at other apps tutorials just to understand the entire returns process and how shipping labels work etc....

nztack

The app is only a one way integration and isn't designed to automate the entire exchanges process. It doesn't adjust Inventory or generate a new order in Shopify to send the replacement product if a customer chooses to exchange. It doesn't save me any time as I still have to process the return manually in my back end (Generate a return and new Order in my system). I did email customer support and they were very quick to get back to me.

Honey's Child Boutique

It's very basic and is pulling using the wrong address for returns. Not too sure if I am going to keep this or not.

Epic Travel Shop

I started using this app and so far it has helped my store a lot. Really good to streamline the process.

May 19, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review

Threadheads

Look, it's a great app for automating your returns & exchanges process, which is an integral customer service activity for many online retailers. Here are the only issues I have with it:

1. It's VERY slow to log in, authentication can definitely be improved.
2. The tracking button that cannot be removed from notification emails and doesn't always work.

If you fix this Aftership I will love you in perpetuity and change to 5 stars! xoxo