AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Happy Return & Exchange. Return Labels, Return Policy, Refund.

Charming You Boutique | Online Women's Clothing

Very easy to use and friendly interface. And fast communication with support team is plus. Recommended.

Cyndrom Apparel

Easily syncs with shopify store front. Provided a much needed addition to my store in accepting returns.

P.A.I.N Clothing & Entertainment

Thank you so much for this great design! This app is exactly what I was looking for and extremely easy to integrate. Thank you!

Ignite Custom Engravings

I really like the look of this app from the customer's standpoint but from the merchant side
It doesn't make sense that the return window starts the day the order was placed
It should begin once the item has been delivered because packages can take one to five business days to deliver
And there is no way to delete returns, at least give the option to run tests and delete test returns

March 9, 2021

Hello,

We are continuously working to improve the application. We will surely inform you once this feature is introduced.

Regards,
Sumit

cdlp-playground

Just started to trial Return Center along with Aftership and Postmen. Looks very promising, will continue to trial and if everything goes as planned we will definitly be investing in these awesome apps making our customers return process smooth. Great customer support as well.

Klassy Network

This app will save you tons of time in customer service! When i had an issue customer service was quick to respond and even did a video call to help me through issues.

Peach’s & Penny Beautiquè

I used this app to upgrade my free trail from 7- 14 days. It was fast and easy. Riyaz was fast and helpful.

Style In A Box.co

Awesome customer service and app. The rep was very helpful & helped me with everything I need. I am using this app for an unconventional reason but it works well with my idea. Recommend 10/10/

GNL Footwear

Great support! App works great as well! We use this app for our returns and it makes things much easier. Haven't tried their other apps yet but I'm sure they are good too!

Nashid Chroma

Amazing customer service. The app isn't completely straightforward, but the team is ready to help at any time

March 3, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your valuable review. Do let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions for us.

Kind regards,