AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Return Policy, Refunds

Klass6 Online - "The Look. The Style. The Woman."

I liked that Nitish was determined to resolve my issue. A quicker way to resolve issues would be an actual conversations vs a chat. The agent prior to him only sent links not helping resolve my issue. He had great customer service, patience and walked me through the process.

Mahdera

Super easy to navigate with lots of amazing feature. Customer Service is also superb! Nitish helped me set up my custom domain quickly!

Weekly Manner

Nitish from customer support was help me a lot for understanding how the app works. Very supportive and well made app. I like it. Thank you!

ST ARGO

Ankush was great, helped me with all my queries. The best customer service I have had on an app, speedy replies.

ONEST AU

amazing CS so far. app looks great. would recommend using the apps from this company to help your brand

Modern Illume

This app is pretty good, it allows me to manage my returns better, and I can set up a custom domain preface infront of it's non-changeable domain (like .myshopify), and customer service is great.

Ambassadress NYC

Great app, great support team, thanks Samad. He helped me thru out process and the team is very responsive

October 28, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

It is unfortunate to know that you did not have the best experience using our app.

Be rest assured that your issue will be dealt with utmost priority.
We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@returnscenter.com.

Regards,
Team Returns Center

sharon rose emporium

So, I gave Sanjeet a run for his money today. I have to say he worked tirelessly to help me. He managed to fix the problem, with great communication!. Well Done Sanjeet! An asset To the company!

LUXE FUEGO

I like how the AfterShip App manages returns, accessibility, support and also the store credit feature.

Nada Home

Indispensable app to manage store returns. Furthermore, the customer service is very kind and immediately ready to solve any doubt or problem I encountere.